Shoop Shoop dat Cucuy'd Khabib

The question is, when something goes wrong and it cancels the fight, will Dana be on suicide watch?
You heard it here first.

He would be pissed, but only at Ferguson and probably blacklist him forever for a championship match, considered how many times this matchup felt through. On the accounts of both fighters, but Khabib is a champ, so Dana won't do much.

Dana don't care about the fighters as much as people thinks. They are all money generators to him. People here claim so and so are bigger than UFC. Not really. UFC and Dana can afford to lose any fighters and move on. Happened many times and will continue to.

Tito, Lidell, GSP, Lesnar, Ronda, Conor. The list can go on and on.

I whooped your ass too many times to take you seriously. From now on you get a like. You're like that little chihuahua, thinking you tough barking but you're all too cute lmfao!

You're my little Chihuahua! Lol

LMAO look at this bitch saying that to someone, while he has put a bunch of people on ignore but then asks about what we are saying.

@RNC555 is the most petty little twat on this forum.

The rational Khabib fans should disown this fucking clown, he's an embarrassment.

LMAO look at this bitch saying that to someone, while he has put a bunch of people on ignore but then asks about what we are saying.

The rational Khabib fans should disown this fucking clown, he's an embarrassment.

I thought the same thing. I'm on the ignore list also, and only wrecked the dude 1 time I think. I didn't even use the vulgar words I learned from petty princess.

agreed he has the wit of a dead duck.

I blocked him

He is a type of fanatic fuck who would say that Khabibs older brother is a GOAT and will go on GOAT WW run after the loss and anybody who is affiliated with Khabib is a GOA fighter from PFL, GFC, FFC, NPT or any other empty seat bum organisation, simply because they are Khabib's friend

And if you disagree he will abuse you, swear and call you retarded etc

Typical fanatic fan who probably spends all his time on sherdog or youtube typing Khabib and checking every single video, dreaming about Khabib

We saw these when Gunit came in 2003 and on the forums everybody who was affiliated with 50 cent was GOAT rapper lol. Remember fucking Tony Yayo or some other bums who were p[raised like gods by 16 year old white G unit fans from fucking Sweden, saying N words and throwing up gang signs

Like basically every khabib fan on these boards, it's a waste trying to convince them their idol is anything but invincible. I remember a time where Anderson Silva had the same deluded fanbase on here.

It makes them losing that much sweeter.
Spider was not undefeated..

Back