Shoop SHOOP dat concussed Irish cocky kid a.k.a Conor pupil James Gallagher

here ya go man. made a template too if you wanna add it to the OP.

FtmDW5C.gif

dark-james-gallagher-png.423837
Dayum BWR!!

I freely admit, I made that shoop for guys like you that would get this historically significant and tragic reference.

The only way I can show my appreciation is making this my profile pic :D

Just your average z-level bellaturd fighter, but he is associated with McGregor so a certain contingent around here are so obsessed with all things McGregor that they're twiddling their nipples because this guy lost.

It’s more proof that Conor sucks in their mind. They wouldn’t do this if he wasn’t from Conor’s camp.

View attachment 423313

i dnt wan to bee eatng an sald

View attachment 423489 How James really feels.

full

a cleaner temp:
f41fe9.jpg

From ASAIG instagram
View attachment 423829

Where @Buff @bigwaverider shoops?

here ya go man. made a template too if you wanna add it to the OP.

FtmDW5C.gif

dark-james-gallagher-png.423837

And a similar theme from that last one
View attachment 424263

Since making this one, I have learned several new tricks and I think I've improved it pretty significantly, but you be the judge.

View attachment 424273

Before:

Some of my favorites... ONLY WINS! <Goldie11><Goldie11><Goldie11>

LOL! Thats my friend, is one of GOAT shoops to me! {<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Mcgregors camp getting a lot of abuse lately

The subtitles are funny but fake. They make no mention of McGregor and are just talking about how they like to watch Khabib fight, and how everyone in the community loves and supports him.

Helps that little guy had no clue what he was doing and the punch (if it had landed) would've been pretty much a slap. I guess he thought it would be over after that, bet he was surprised when he woke up. Doubt he even saw the counter. Now he gets to see it online lol.

But yeah if you're a little guy just leave us big fuckers be. Most big dudes don't even want to fuck with you tbh. Nothing to prove etc.

Back