Shoop Shoop Dat "careful what you wish for" Sherdogger

We can probably shoop that & make it happen for you if you like. :p

lol... totally kidding... trust me. Haha...

I haven't seen Randy's vid... but apparently it's only his tattoo that recognizez him, & that could so easily be shooped. Has Randy himself confirmed or denied it yet?
Have you seen Brendan Schaub & Bryan Callen watch the vid of Randy jakn his shaft onto his camera lens? Lmao, it's priceless

We can probably shoop that & make it happen for you if you like. :p

lol... totally kidding... trust me. Haha...

I haven't seen Randy's vid... but apparently it's only his tattoo that recognizez him, & that could so easily be shooped. Has Randy himself confirmed or denied it yet?

I'll be honest, this aint my best work, but fuck it.
325bbqbecky.jpg

Your boy @315MMAFighter is in need of a shopping - he made the foolhardy request to upload a template of his own face, with the words "please shoop me". Here's he template...

Why is this even a thread? @315MMAFighter gave his photo to be shooped in the Xmas thread and you hijacked it man. We have an OFFICIAL 2018 Christmas Shoop Thread going on and this thread is killing it. We have had only 2 posters make shoops in that thread since the time this one was created. Any shoop made here with @315MMAFighter can easily be converted to a Christmas shoop by adding a hat or a wreath or w/e. This thread is not necessary and is being moved to Shoopville.

If you had made both the Xmas thread and this one it would be fine, but this one is destroying @Sansnom's and we have to be fair to him.

Why is this even a thread? @315MMAFighter gave his photo to be shooped in the Xmas thread and you hijacked it man. We have an OFFICIAL 2018 Christmas Shoop Thread going on and this thread is killing it. We have had only 2 posters make shoops in that thread since the time this one was created. Any shoop made here with @315MMAFighter can easily be converted to a Christmas shoop by adding a hat or a wreath or w/e. This thread is not necessary and is being moved to Shoopville.

If you had made the Xmas thread and then made this one it would be fine, but this one is destroying Sansnom's and we have to be fair to him.

Whatever you say boss man.

Personally I think it's better this way.

If you had made the Xmas thread and then made this one it would be fine, but this one is destroying Sansnom's and we have to be fair to him.
Arghhh, but I understand @bigwaverider . Thank you for letting it last as long as it did boss

@315MMAFighter out here submitting Mike Perry like it aint no thang.
315donald-cerrone-mike-perry-ufc-fight-night-139.jpg

Part time Ring boy too? Watch out Elias.
315ringrt-preview-ring-boy.jpg

Last edited: