Shoop Shoop Dat "careful what you wish for" Sherdogger

shoop-danny-f-f-jpg.492333

Attachments

• Shoop-Danny-F&F.jpg
    Shoop-Danny-F&F.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Haha!!! Brother Danny used my Thanos shoop for his avi!!! Does that mean I win the thread? :p

shoop-danny-thanos-jpg.492291

Here's one squared up... & optimized to Avi size... so that there's less background. Should be able to see your face a little better if you use this one.

shoop-danny-thanos-avi-size-sharpened-jpg.492311

shoop-danny-thanos-w-santa-hat-jpg.492293
Gotcha bruva

IMG-20170409-WA0067.jpg
lol 315....you seemed like a legit good dude to openly call it on yourself like this...then you posted this pic
who even takes pics like that of themselves???!?? lol doesnt even need shooping to be hilarious

were you going for a role in the hills have eyes???
I have a friend that went to Ghana in Africa. He came back with two Machetes. He gave me one and took that pic. Here is my bro that gave me the chete's

lol 315....you seemed like a legit good dude to openly call it on yourself like this...then you posted this pic
who even takes pics like that of themselves???!?? lol doesnt even need shooping to be hilarious

were you going for a role in the hills have eyes???
I am a very friendly guy bruv. Only reason I posted them pics is cus my friend wanted me to take them pics with the machetes cus it was a gift from him to me!

img-20170409-wa0067-jpg.492325

I have a friend that went to Ghana in Africa. He came back with two Machetes. He gave me one and took that pic. Here is my bro that gave me the chete's
You look younger in that picture. Was that taken a few yearz ago? or maybe it's just the expression on your face?

D7E5C6FC-4EEA-4CC2-B45C-092DBE2E7C74.jpeg
Four guys that just found out Einhorn is a man.

Haha!!! Brother Danny used my Thanos shoop for his avi!!! Does that mean I win the thread? :p

shoop-danny-thanos-jpg.492291

Here's one squared up... & optimized to Avi size... so that there's less background. Should be able to see your face a little better if you use this one.

shoop-danny-thanos-avi-size-sharpened-jpg.492311

shoop-danny-thanos-w-santa-hat-jpg.492293
Sickness

You look younger in that picture. Was that taken a few yearz ago? or maybe it's just the expression on your face?
I think I was about 29 or 28 yrs old in that pic bruv. Ima be 32 on the 30th of this month

Well at least I know I've never jakd off ever on video in my life
We can probably shoop that & make it happen for you if you like. :p

lol... totally kidding... trust me. Haha...

I haven't seen Randy's vid... but apparently it's only his tattoo that recognizez him, & that could so easily be shooped. Has Randy himself confirmed or denied it yet?

Looks like you could replace the quiet Asian guy that’s good with knives.