Shoop Shoop Dat Bloody Bobby

Savage template bruh, so painful to see this but this is The Law of The Universe :|
At first I was like nah, not Bobby! Cause he's one of my fave ( believe it or not ) but like you said, the law is the law.

bYdDjg5.png

I had an idea for American history X, But the fight went the wrong way

Fucking shit dude xD

Sometimes ya gotta try weird shit. Sometimes it works; most of the time it doesn't. I am sure EVERYONE knows what I mean.

Well at least one person likes it so it's not a total failure. Mahalo brah.

I wish I had photoshop skills. I’d put the face on a tip of a hotdog in a bun.

Sometimes ya gotta try weird shit. Sometimes it works; most of the time it doesn't. I am sure EVERYONE knows what I mean.

Well at least one person likes it so it's not a total failure. Mahalo brah.

I love the weird trainwreck shit bruh, my background has always been the messy ugly world of mspaint. Always love me some nic cage either way

TzS7ADG.gif

I wish I had photoshop skills. I’d put the face on a tip of a hotdog in a bun.

If you can get Photoshop, I can help you out.. like a lot... like a real lot. Like tons. Like tons of tons. I can show you how to plop a head on something in a minute or less. And then when you get better, I can show you how to make it look really good in let's say 10-15 minutes. More minutes if you want it to look pro. Hit me up if you get PS brah. Most of Shooping is the idea and NOT the skill level.

I love the weird trainwreck shit bruh, my background has always been the messy ugly world of mspaint. Always love me some nic cage either way

Mahalo brah. Nick Cage is the best. So over the top.

TzS7ADG.gif

If you can get Photoshop, I can help you out.. like a lot... like a real lot. Like tons. Like tons of tons. I can show you how to plop a head on something in a minute or less. And then when you get better, I can show you how to make it look really good in let's say 10-15 minutes. More minutes if you want it to look pro. Hit me up if you get PS brah. Most of Shooping is the idea and NOT the skill level.

Mahalo brah. Nick Cage is the best. So over the top.
I’ll be sure to keep that in mind. Thanks!

This thread had big potential

Back