askren-da-template-6.png
askren-da-template-7.png

Bonus one from the masvidal fight
askren-has-a-big-head.png

even more templates cause i just love you guys
askren-da-template-8.png
askren-da-template-9.png

more bonus askren templates!!!!
the ones i have posted are mine, check out the other guys' templates if ur curious

some from his last fight with maiaaskren da template 1.png askren da template 3.png askren da template 4.png askren da template 5.png askren da template 6.png askren da template 7.png
Bonus one from the masvidal fight askren has a big head.png
bro i wont lie you just posted cringe 2.png even more templates cause i just love you guys
askren da template 8.png askren da template 9.png

Last edited by a moderator:
askren da template 10.png askren da template 11.png
even more cause i love you guys so much!
have fun!!!!

Oh... Go on then...

PicsArt_10-27-03.22.54.jpg

There is another thread but this one has better resolution templates.

some from his last fight with maiaView attachment 667643 View attachment 667647 View attachment 667649 View attachment 667651 View attachment 667653 View attachment 667655
Bonus one from the masvidal fight View attachment 667657
View attachment 667659 even more templates cause i just love you guys
View attachment 667665 View attachment 667667
more bonus askren templates!!!!
the ones i have posted are mine, check out the other guys' templates if ur curious
added the link to the other thread bb

added the link to the other thread bb

Normally I would merge the older thread into the newer one but that other thread has some really bad templates so I am just gonna let the threads run their course for now. Also @Africa5876 I am going to try to resize your template smaller. There is a lot of blank space in them.

edit: I got it done and resized the templates. I left the old huge ones in the spoiler. I rebuilt askrens face in one of them.

Last edited:
Normally I would merge the older thread into the newer one but that other thread has some really bad templates so I am just gonna let the threads run their course for now. Also @Africa5876 I am going to try to resize your template smaller. There is a lot of blank space in them.

edit: I got it done and resized the templates. I left the old huge ones in the spoiler. I rebuilt askrens face in one of them.

Sorry Buff. I tried and failed. My templates were shite. I’ll leave the shoop threads to the big dogs until I step my game up.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Sorry Buff. I tried and failed. My templates were shite. I’ll leave the shoop threads to the big dogs until I step my game up.
Nah bro, don't be like that... It's all good in the hood, I just couldn't resist that smilkng Ben pic because I had that granny one saved from earlier...

Don't ask why.

<datassdom>

Anyway that was the boss man, not me.

Last edited:
Back