Shoop Dat Anderson?

First photoshop ever..

andersonphoto2.jpg
this might help ;)
grqnSwe.png

Anderson in The Descent
ipM4jhm.png

Last edited:
Im glad that wand is shoppable,the shops people did for him when he beat cung le were amazing

Bisping da Spider Killer
eprCHdt.png

Ie99SB3.png

Last edited:
updated the spider killer shoop (above)

Thomas the Tank Engine :)
x4SNQZT.png

Last edited:
alright one last update to this :)

Ie99SB3.png

wow that came out great!!
kind of, don't know if it would have been better with whole bisping's head or not. I like doing "realistic" stuff but sometimes (for example in this shop), it might be difficult to recognize the person (bisping). what do you think ?

kind of, don't know if it would have been better with whole bisping's head or not. I like doing "realistic" stuff but sometimes (for example in this shop), it might be difficult to recognize the person (bisping). what do you think ?
he's completely unrecognisable but it could only be Bisping right, so I think it's amazing, but I know what you mean.

he's completely unrecognisable but it could only be Bisping right, so I think it's amazing, but I know what you mean.
i suppose so, sometimes there is that thin line not to cross ^^

really like this one too

haha sweet jesus

ps: are you gonna do "the hare" too? I will have a crack at it if not

I like what you did with adding Bisping and you're right, it really did need him in as a jack rabbit so I've added my own contribution in that regard.

Silva Bisping.jpg

Someone needs to shoop Bisping's KO face against Anderson next to his KO face against Hendo.