Shoop Shoop Contest!! Vote for the best new UFC belt shoop!

You get 4 votes. Vote for your 4 favorite belts!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Number 13 with its Company Of Wolves jaws of death chastity belt look is pulling ahead

I'm still pissed number 14 is getting no love, it's beautiful!

13 is a beauty. I'm fighting for second place but I don't even care. If you're not first, you're last -- and for my money 13 is first. As I said before though, the rest are also fantastic and I laughed at the ones I was supposed to laugh at and thought the other ones were legitimately better than the piece of shit the UFC came up with.

I'm just glad I decided to participate. I mostly just lurk, but I really like these threads. Moving forward I will always throw my hat in the ring with my shitty shoops that I create using Apple Pages.

Jon Bone's belt (#2) looks like fun.

13 is a beauty. I'm fighting for second place but I don't even care. If you're not first, you're last -- and for my money 13 is first. As I said before though, the rest are also fantastic and I laughed at the ones I was supposed to laugh at and thought the other ones were legitimately better than the piece of shit the UFC came up with.

I'm just glad I decided to participate. I mostly just lurk, but I really like these threads. Moving forward I will always throw my hat in the ring with my shitty shoops that I create using Apple Pages.
May as well join in, it's good banter and fun to do. I never win, never will! I only ever shoop at work and there I only have MS Paint to use, but I'll still do what I can

May as well join in, it's good banter and fun to do. I never win, never will! I only ever shoop at work and there I only have MS Paint to use, but I'll still do what I can

Fake it til you make it. It's how I've lived my life.

I think there is a great balance of fun belts and legitimate looking belts. 8 is basically what I thought they were going for with the new belt, but ended up overdesigning it. On the other end of the spectrum, 5 is like the Sherdog meme singularity. And in the middle is 10, which is simultaneously comedic and just a badass looking belt. Awesome stuff all around.

@bigwaverider

it's like all those ones I posted from google to the Platinum warwagon topic, looks like no one cared about them including the fans they were made for. Created this in 2 minutes and it got more likes, and quickly.

View attachment 516815

moral of the story? save your efforts for art sites or just take what you can get? I don't know haha

haha. It's a never ending process. you never know what people will like. i thrown out "just another shoop" at times and people think it's the best thing ever. then when I throw out what I think is the best thing ever and no one cares.

I think some people misunderstood the tone of the contest.
Now let's all laugh at the virgin!
<Ned01>

you are dealing with degenerates Mikey. They/we like weird stuff.

@HughPhug

please can you explain 14 to me ?
I actually have no idea, I just love that that's what's inside someone's head!
Nice leather looking belt, weird elephant trunk UFC logo, nice stitching, nice browns, got the old school logo.
It's the most original, unique and unexpected of the lot

Nice leather looking belt, weird elephant trunk UFC logo, nice stitching, nice browns, got the old school logo.
I stick with my idea of that being a man fighting an alien. So whoever owns this belt is whoever we put into cage in the imaginary 1v1 planetVplanet match. The world champion in the truest syntactically correct sense.

I stick with my idea of that being a man fighting an alien. So whoever owns this belt is whoever we put into cage in the imaginary 1v1 planetVplanet match. The world champion in the truest syntactically correct sense.
Ah yeah good call, those tentacles actually remind me of the big ass monster at the end of The Mist

I'm wondering if it's something to do with Cthulhu, it's the only entry I couldn't figure out either

I'm wondering if it's something to do with Cthulhu, it's the only entry I couldn't figure out either
Maybe, maybe it's really taking 'Ultimate' literally, in a galactic kind of way

Winner of the Arena fights gets that belt
MV5BNGVkZDZjYmUtZjQ0MC00NGJmLTllZjctNmQ2ZGNkMDQyOGViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_SY1000_SX713_AL_.jpg

500full.jpg

Maybe, maybe it's really taking 'Ultimate' literally, in a galactic kind of way

Winner of the Arena fights gets that belt
MV5BNGVkZDZjYmUtZjQ0MC00NGJmLTllZjctNmQ2ZGNkMDQyOGViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_SY1000_SX713_AL_.jpg

500full.jpg

will be funny if it just turns out to be an octopus/octagon reference <45>

Only just noticed that the tentacles on 14 form the shape of UFC. The longer you look at it the more mysteries it opens up.

Looking at the entries again, I'm surprised/impressed that nobody made an interim title joke.
Oops, forgot that 3 included the "World or Interim Champion", which is a nice subtle touch.

Looking at the entries again, I'm surprised/impressed that nobody made an interim title joke.
Oops, forgot that 3 included the "World or Interim Champion", which is a nice subtle touch.
I came very close to doing it as we'd just had the possible 155 interim rumour, but it would've looked shit with what I'm working with, so I couldn't be arsed.
I had the gold alphabet picked and everything

Back