Shoop Shoop Contest!! Vote for the best new UFC belt shoop!

You get 4 votes. Vote for your 4 favorite belts!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally I was going to have a turntable on the front with cards on the sides reading interim, lineal, ect, but I started fucking around with gold and overlays and that's what happened.
Goddamnit. Now I feel like a literature teacher. I had this whole crazy theory of you making those be the tentacles of an alien. Then added the UFC guy as the "real" world champion who fight 1v1 for our planet's destiny.

This was posted by @jei. I forgot where the original shoop thread is. the meme is "an sald"

There was a "Shoop that Machida" thread years ago, with a picture of Machida smiling on the phone and the shooper asked why he was smiling.

One of the first shoops posted was this.

JUyb8gE.jpg

Followed by the words "He is eateng an sald".

That was it. An sald was born, and we have lived on in its glory ever since.

I thought it was cause of brock lesnar. Get it, broccoli, Brock.

Thank you to the 10 people who voted for my Infinity Belt!! I ended up at the back though. Not sure if people got it or it just wasn't funny enough. I thought of putting "FeatherWeight" in place of "World" after the fact... (cause the FW division is about to get a Thanos Snap) & also having the UFC in the middle turning to dust like the Thanos Snap. Would've been a lot funnier that way but I didn't think of it till it was too late.

oUJWsPG.png

Most of this... except for the center where it says "World Champions"... was taken from actual screen shots from the movie.

glove-thanos-14-jpg.518439

The ripples in the knuckle are the top of the belt. I had to reconstruct the glove to bring the green one around. I should've probably spent more time getting those knuckle ripples better, but time was pressing. The yellow gem & everything around it went to the bottom. The design at the forearm is on either side of the yellow & was stretched a bit.

The Belts coming in on the side are Thanos' actual belt... pulled from this screen shot.

thanos-belt-10-jpg.518441

It waz fun working on it. This belt might come in handy for if they do nix the FW division. Putting it on Cejudo n stuff might be fun. :p

Attachments

• Glove Thanos 14.JPG
    Glove Thanos 14.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 143
  • Thanos Belt 10.JPG
    Thanos Belt 10.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Thanks to @The Clark for the contest. And @bigwaverider for the support.

Reviewing the vote totals, I see it ended in a 16 way tie. So no winners and no losers.

There aren't any losers right? My mom said I'm not a loser. Ok, she didn't say that, but she said I never win anything, so that's about the same thing. This contest is like golf right? Lowest score wins! Participation trophies for all? Why are people laughing at me? It doesn't feel like they're laughing WITH me, and I'm not laughing. Nope, the laughing is definitely AT me. But you all wouldn't laugh at a loser would you? Laughter is just reserved for winners right? It's not? The snickering is because I spent hours and hours of thought and struggling with Photoshop all on an entry for a contest I didn't understand? Ok, I've got to admit even though I tied for first, I feel a itty bitty tiny amount like a loser. Maybe my dad has been right all along. My wife leaving me for a Photoshop pro wasn't just a coincidence? My kids disowning me when the poll closed was just bad timing and not proof of anything? I wonder, do all these people know something I don't? Am I a loser? I've gotta go, my dog just walked up to me, gave me side eye, and peed on my leg.

Oh, man, this is hilarious! :D "My wife leaving me for a Photoshop pro wasn't just a coincidence?" :D

(Always liked your avatar...you don't happen to post on Bladeforums by any chance, do you?)

You're good. Here's something to make you feel better, my friend:

My picks are 13, 10 and 8. My top pick though is 8 looks very nice and Conor is the bank for the UFC. next is 13, shit has me cracking up on what that shit will do to fighters crotch. I voted @Ottawaguy as the shittiest belt. That shit is atrocious. Dude should get double yellows for that. That's like some lame ass Atari kind of belt. Even if I ever dreamt of that belt I would throw that damn idea in the trash, thats how bad that shit it. The broccoli belt is way better. Heck you could have made a potato belt or a strawberry and would have been much cooler.

What do you think should be Ottwaguy's punishment for that piece of shit belt?
Where is your belt? And what the f is your problem?

@MacGregor 's was my favorite, where you at homie? Need some more details on that one dude

I learned a little doing it so I'm happy with it but if I was smart I would have went with the alien story. Just glad someone other than the usual culprits won an event and my pic provided some entertainment. Thanks for the kind words though, appreciate it!

PicsArt_01-31-12.38.30.png
PicsArt_01-31-07.51.01.jpg
PicsArt_01-31-08.36.03.png
PicsArt_01-31-09.35.58.jpg
PicsArt_01-31-09.48.16.jpg
PicsArt_02-05-09.42.05.png

Last edited:
@HughPhug

{<redford}

Awesome work showing everyones belts. I need a like button multiplier.

p.s. @Sansnom suck it. :D I know you kicked my ass in ISL with your awesome shoop, but I feel like this was revenge, that's what I'm telling myself anyway. :p
<[analyzed}>

Don't get too cocky, you beat me by 6 points. Imma get my revenge in the next one.

giphy.gif

My picks are 13, 10 and 8. My top pick though is 8 looks very nice and Conor is the bank for the UFC. next is 13, shit has me cracking up on what that shit will do to fighters crotch. I voted @Ottawaguy as the shittiest belt. That shit is atrocious. Dude should get double yellows for that. That's like some lame ass Atari kind of belt. Even if I ever dreamt of that belt I would throw that damn idea in the trash, thats how bad that shit it. The broccoli belt is way better. Heck you could have made a potato belt or a strawberry and would have been much cooler.

Not sure if serious. If so, you have issues.
I learned a little doing it so I'm happy with it but if I was smart I would have went with the alien story. Just glad someone other than the usual culprits won an event and my pic provided some entertainment. Thanks for the kind words though, appreciate it!

View attachment 518509
View attachment 518511
View attachment 518513
View attachment 518515
View attachment 518517
View attachment 518519
Incredible work. This one was definitely underappreciated.

My vote goes to 8. My vote for shittiest belt goes to 11, Mr Ottawaguy though. OMG is that shit awful.
I'll take shit talk from my fellow shoopers any day, but you obviously lack the balls and the opposable thumbs required to enter a shoop competition.

I'll shave my hairy ass and make you a belt from it. It will complement your neckbeard nicely, dumbass.

I voted @Ottawaguy as the shittiest belt. That shit is atrocious. Dude should get double yellows for that. That's like some lame ass Atari kind of belt. Even if I ever dreamt of that belt I would throw that damn idea in the trash, thats how bad that shit it. The broccoli belt is way better. Heck you could have made a potato belt or a strawberry and would have been much cooler.

Teh fook did you say pussy?

shoop-lone-dro-stabbing-barry-png.518683

BerrySmartGuy2.JPG Lone Drow 2.png

We gonna let this prick have it or is it okay that he talks to one of us like that?

2. @Ottawaguy
3. @Buff
4. @Arqueto176
5. @Myrddin Wild
6. @Sansnom
7. @MacGregor
8. @X Factor
9. @bigwaverider
10. @MenthosLine
11. @TheScorpionDude
12. @BobbyD963
13. @HughPhug
14. @steamboat100
15. @mbinder
16. @p4pgoat
17. @Natural Order

Attachments

• Shoop Lone Dro stabbing barry.png
    Shoop Lone Dro stabbing barry.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 181
Let's hunt him down:

aZaKjp3.gif

shoop-barry-toilet-ren-stimpy-jpg.518705

Attachments

• Shoop Barry toilet Ren & Stimpy.jpg
    Shoop Barry toilet Ren & Stimpy.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 136
Teh fook did you say pussy?

shoop-lone-dro-stabbing-barry-png.518683

View attachment 518695 View attachment 518693

We gonna let this prick have it or is it okay that he talks to one of us like that?

2. @Ottawaguy
3. @Buff
4. @Arqueto176
5. @Myrddin Wild
6. @Sansnom
7. @MacGregor
8. @X Factor
9. @bigwaverider
10. @MenthosLine
11. @TheScorpionDude
12. @BobbyD963
13. @HughPhug
14. @steamboat100
15. @mbinder
16. @p4pgoat
17. @Natural Order
The prick is already on double Yellows, he's clearly gunning to get banned so he can tell his buddies 'OMG I totally got kicked off this scary website full of super bad dudes!'
fuck him, little fucking weasel

His offensive posts have been deleted.

Was he really being serious? What a dick. Hey @BerrySmartGuy2 if that's the way you think a shooper should be treated, I'll fight you IRL. If you're half as smart as you claim to be (or twice as smart as you act) you should know you don't want none of the Big Dog!

LOL, I was just messing around, I thought Ottaway guy would have gotten a giggle out of it lol. Didnt thought he took his shoop job seriously. BTW HughPhug you need to relax before you get a heart attack over my post, only thing I would get from you is a laugh.

You all need to relax. All I said was called Ottaway's guy belt ugly but it was meant in a joke.

Back