Shonie Carter Underground DVD Review

b0b

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I ordered this from Paul Lazenby on this thread here:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=317915

I didn't realize that it came with a picture. The picture was printed from a PC on decent quality paper. The picture, however, isn't that great. It is blurry and blown up, so it is pixelated. It isn't even the whole picture, as you can see, the "S" in Sherdog is cut off. It is signed, not sure if it is really Shonie Carter, but I don't think Paul would lie. Seems like a straight shooter to me.

(Sorry about the glare)

The DVD is a home made DVD-R that IDs as a Ritek G05, which is a mid-level DVD-R brand. Should work in most DVD players. The image was put on it using a home-made CD/DVD labeler. Paul PMed me when he found out what they were, and asked if I still wanted to buy it. Originally, he thought it was a real, pressed DVD. He was straight forward the whole way. I went ahead and ordered.

The fight video quality is pretty good, especially for being underground. I was impressed. There are 9 fights total, each seperated by chapter. I haven't watched them all, but it is pretty cool.

I will post a video clip soon to show the quality. I am happy with the purchase, worth $25 to support MMA.

^^^^^^ Nute, I thought you two made up and were cool. Now you're encouraging pirating? Shame... shame...

Hmm, though you do make me wonder what Shonie or Paul would do if they found out someone posted it and could figure out who it was. :)

Back