Shoguns legs looking small... Hes under 220 here:

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
10899200_1539995626254050_1315014690_n.jpg

His footwork/movement have looked very bad, he throws the same combos ...and has become to mechanical - predictable.

Would love to see Shogun come back and regain some sort of his Prime, but to be honest the last time I felt Shogun looked sharp was against Machida 1 ......

Of course he blew his knee out again after that fight and has since looked very fragile in terms of movement.

he just has some body fat on him right now.. I am 5'11 207 as of today and look similar... a little less body fat but similar.

Shogun is 6'1 he is easily 215 220 there.

The John C Reilly/Robbie Lawler look alike has a huge head.

Last edited:
Yo, check it out!

Shogun is training with John C Riley!

Hopefully he learns a couple of new moves with the WW champ, Robbie Lawler.

His footwork/movement have looked very bad, he throws the same combos ...and has become to mechanical - predictable.

Would love to see Shogun come back and regain some sort of his Prime, but to be honest the last time I felt Shogun looked sharp was against Machida 1 ......

Of course he blew his knee out again after that fight and has since looked very fragile in terms of movement.

Didn't look sharp vs TeHuna and Hendo??? You should re-watch those fights maybe.

You guys have to pay attention more.....Shogun is a fighter that has actually changed his style quite a lot over time....very much so the past few fights.

He looks a little flabbier for sure, but since when was Shogun known for looking big buff and chiseled?

he just has some body fat on him right now.. I am 5'11 207 as of today and look similar... a little less body fat but similar.

Shogun is 6'1 he is easily 215 220 there.

He's 5'11 at best

I think his body looks really nice - what are you guys talking about?

Can we all just admit he's never looked like a roided out juice monkey - he's a fighter not a bodybuilder.

But he is a model, so there's that too.

Shogun at 185 would be interesting though.

By Shogun standards, he's looking absolutely shredded.

Back