Shogun wants Rampage too!

I'd pick Rampage in that fight.

Shogun should've lost last night. He was outstruck and didn't do much with his takedowns.

For ol times sake, yes! lets have this Sherbros.

Oh i wish ... but that Shogun is not coming back. He looked mediocre against a really bad opponent last night. Not shitting on diet Nog, he is a legend, but he is so deteriorated that last night should have been an easy win for Rua.

I miss Shogun...

Lil' nog recently beat Rashad and Davis... He hasn't really deteriorated as much as you're saying.

Oh i wish ... but that Shogun is not coming back. He looked mediocre against a really bad opponent last night. Not shitting on diet Nog, he is a legend, but he is so deteriorated that last night should have been an easy win for Rua.

I miss Shogun...

I think you are confusing your Nog brothers. Its funny how Rogerio gets a bad rep because of Big Nog. They've had very different careers.

I think you are confusing your Nog brothers. Its funny how Rogerio gets a bad rep because of Big Nog. They've had very different careers.

People confuse their careers so much, it's hilarious

Lil' nog recently beat Rashad and Davis... He hasn't really deteriorated as much as you're saying.

He lost to Davis. And yes, he really has. Even though AJ probably beats him in his prime, Lil Nog got fucking bodied BADLY in that fight. Also, did you forget the Brilz fight? Terrible performance.

Shogun should've lost last night. He was outstruck and didn't do much with his takedowns.

Its was as clear of a win as you can get for Shogun, aside from the one flurry in round 1 Rogerio really had nothing for him, a sub attempt at the end of round 3 but thats it. Round 2 was all Shogun...he didnt land much damage aside a few strikes but he did pass guard twice and maintained top position for half the round. In round 3 Shogun not only landed double the strikes, but he also landed double the connection percentage. Shoguns round 3 was his best round standing, he landed more sig strikes in round 3 than Rogerio did in both rounds 2 and 3 combined. Not only that, it was how Shogun mixed it up with punches, leg kicks and body kicks in that last round and went for it being the aggressor and controlling the octagon.

I suggest watching the fight again

He lost to Davis. And yes, he really has. Even though AJ probably beats him in his prime, Lil Nog got fucking bodied BADLY in that fight. Also, did you forget the Brilz fight? Terrible performance.

Have you seen Rampage?

He is so fucking immobile. He is a slow slow fighter with average hand speed.

Nog and Shogun both used more movement than Rampage did in his fight with Fabio. Rampage looked awful against a perfect stylistic matchup.

You can't say Shogun and Nog look terrible, but not look at Rampage, when Rampage looks even worse than both.

Its was as clear of a win as you can get for Shogun, aside from the one flurry in round 1 Rogerio really had nothing for him, a sub attempt at the end of round 3 but thats it. Round 2 was all Shogun and in round 3 Shogun not only landed double the strikes, but he also landed double the connection percentage. Shoguns round 3 was his best round standing, he landed more sig strikes in round 3 then Rogerio did in both rounds 2 and 3 combined. Not only that, it was how Shogun mixed it up with punches, leg kicks and body kicks in that last round and went for it being the aggressor and controlling the octagon.

I suggest watching the fight again

I originally watched the fight with a really shitty connection while being stoned so there's a good possibility I didn't score the fight correctly. I'll watch it again.

Have you seen Rampage?

He is so fucking immobile. He is a slow slow fighter with average hand speed.

Nog and Shogun both used more movement than Rampage did in his fight with Fabio. Rampage looked awful against a perfect stylistic matchup.

You can't say Shogun and Nog look terrible, but not look at Rampage, when Rampage looks even worse than both.

I agree that Rampage looks like shit as well. He's nowhere near a top 10 fighter anymore, but I feel he lands a fight ending punch. Shogun's movement is clearly better than Rampage's, but I think he's less durable at this point in their careers.

I originally watched the fight with a really shitty connection while being stoned so there's a good possibility I didn't score the fight correctly. I'll watch it again.

LOL, nice!Dont get me wrong.... It wasnt a blow out or domination, it was very competitive fight for sure. I should say Shogun clearly edged him out in the last round for the win

Have you seen Rampage fight lately?

Nog and Shogun are both faster than SlowPage.

EDIT: lol@ glass jaw. noob

Yeah, he's done, too - but all it takes is the faintest of contacts of his fists with any area of Shogun's cranium and IT IS ALL OVER.

I mean, he doesn't even have to actually land the punch, just the gust of wind from a punch would probably sit Shogun down at this point, his chin is that terrible.

LOL, nice!Dont get me wrong.... It wasnt a blow out or domination, it was very competitive fight for sure. I should say Shogun clearly edged him out in the last round for the win

Yeah I get what your saying man. My initial reaction was that Rogerio slightly edged it out, but it was definitely competitive. Pales in comparison to their first fight though :icon_conf

I dont think it's possible to get bad rep cause of Big Nog. It's fucking Big Nog, he is an absolute legend.

Make it happen. It's already late (as hell). Better than never.

Yes. Why isn't this being talked about more? Rogerio won rounds 1 & 3 clearly by hurting him, getting the better of the stand-up in the 3rd, stuffing his shots and having him in a choke. While Rua won 2 via takedowns, top control and pushing the pace.

Yes. Why isn't this being talked about more? Rogerio won rounds 1 & 3 clearly by hurting him, getting the better of the stand-up in the 3rd, stuffing his shots and having him in a choke. While Rua won 2 via takedowns, top control and pushing the pace.

There was a poll on it.

Your opinion was a huge minority.

Might as well. This would be a good fight for Shogun still.

Rampage is a pretty stationary target these days. Then again, Shogun is too.

I don't think you know what stationary means. Rampage may plod a bit but his head movement and ability to cut off the cage are still top-notch.

I want to see this fight. Both guys are past their prime but Shogun is quite a bit more shopworn.

The UFC has so massively faile at attracting and building stars. It sad. Still selling ppvs on PRIDEs back and accomplishments? It's been 10 years.

UFC's two biggest stars were in middle school during the PRIDE days. Just because some of the PRIDE guys are still fighting doesn't mean the UFC revolves around them.

Back