Shogun vs Vitor needs to happen, not Hendo Belfort 3

Sheer_Dawg

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is anybody else disappointed with the Hendo vs Belfort rematch? I would much rather see Shogun vs Belfort instead. Remember when everyone got on Dana's case about the (I think it was) Hendo vs Franklin rematch so much he changed it? That needs to happen again.

vitor should move up. Believe it or not but LHW only has like 33 fighters while ww has like 115 and lw 105.

Shogun vs Rampage 2
Hendo vs Bisping 2
Belfort vs Machida

Your welcome Joe Silva

Edit: Shogun is too slow now and his chin isn't what it use to be. Vitor is a bad matchup for him now.

Shogun/Belfort would be nice. Maybe finally Shogun would show his sub game for once in the UFC

I agree, Hendo vs Vitor #3 is one of the worst matchups I've ever seen considering

a) both guys likely have less than 5 fights left
b) They just fought recently (Vitor has fought 1 time since then)
c) The recent contest was extremely one sided and left zero desire for a rematch

Good reference on the Hendo/Franklin fight getting cancelled, that's exactly what I thought of too. I hope it happens again because this is a joke

Would much rather see Hendo vs Rampage 2 and Vitor vs Shogun or heck, put one of them in against Cro Cop at HW. All of these would be competitive and interesting matchups imo

There is absolutely nothing that "needs" to happen involving shogun except retirement.

It's weird matchmaking for sure right now. Guess they just needed a big name matchup.

yea no need for trilogy shit matchmaking.also vitor by murk

This is a fight I've wanted to see for a long time. But the weight-class is wrong, I think Belfort-Hendo III is at MW

EDIT: Although I am glad they're doing the rubber-match, I hate it when things get left even.

he showed it well vs chael

vitor would ko him easily

Fair point... . But was hands down his worst performance ever. Even Chael kind of avoids taking credit for that win. He's better than that fight.

Back