Shogun vs Cummins?

Shogun via KO. Don't insult the man. There is no way in hell Patrick Cummins beats him in a fight. Even in his current state.

Really? Shogun has won one fight in the past 2 and a half years, James Te-Huna, who himself is on a 3 fight win streak, dropped down to middleweight and who is a average fighter at best.

Before that Brandon Vera, woopee.

Shogun isn't KO'ing anyone anytime soon.

I think, as shot as he is, Shogun would still knock him out pretty handily.

i would watch. i think shogun could take cummins, but nowadays pat might just be able to grind out a ud.

I love Shogun and will always root for him, but it sadly wouldn't be shocking to see him lose to Cummins. But, I also wouldn't count Shogun out neither.

Probably Cummins at this point unfortunately... no interest in this fight whatsoever.

Shogun/Lil' Nog II is the fight to make.

I don't care how bad Shogun looked vs. OSP, he isn't losing to Pat, Shogun via KO round 1.

Lol

Shogun via fuckng him up on the feet worst than he did to Te Huna

Cummins via lopsided UD. I'm talking 30-26 at a minimum, probably a 30-25 score in there. Shogun is beyond done and is going to go the way of Chuck or Ken Shamrock here pretty soon, he needs to walk away with his health at least semi-intact.

Cummins UD 79%
Shogun Sub 19%
Other 2% (cut/injury)

Lolwut? The ACs shouldn't even let this match happen. Shogun by murder within two minutes, EASILY.

Dana really hates Shogun, you can tell by him putting him in with a can like Cummings.

Cummins would probably wrestle his dick off, but if Shogun connected clean I think Cummins would go into night night mode pretty hard.

Cummins would take him down and Tko him.

Back