Shogun vs. Cirkunov: Who takes it?

Cirkunov via putting Shogun on his KO skateboard

Slide-right-in.gif

That fight makes me sad.

<mma1>

If Shogun fought with a game plan he could easily win.

Yes.

Yes he did.

i wouldnt say he grapple fucked him like the comment youre replying to said. Chael surprisingly did the exact opposite. he threw a high risk, flying sub attack.

i say Chael won primarily by surprise. who guessed Chael going for something like that lol

LOL

That fight makes me sad.

<mma1>

LOL

..and the bones jones fight
.....and the Forrest Griffin fight
.......and the 1st outcome from fighting Dragon.

and him falling over like dan henderson shot him in the rematch.

what a weathered, war torn career Shogun has given us. My fav fighter ever

At this point in his career I didn't give him a chance against Corey Anderson, but he pulled it off, so who knows. He can still pull it out against the non-elite of the division.

Shogun wins this one IMO......not an easy fight though

Always will be in the Slowgun Wagon
It doenst matter how bum those knees are!!!
Or
How lazy that Mofo became!!!

WAAARRR'!!!

As a machida fan i want shogun back to the form he was in. Movement, Leg kicks, Hi guard, ko power, Iron jaw.
latest

Terrible fight for Shogun. Cirkunov by mortal-kombat-finish-him. Not interested in seeing Shogun fight again, tbh.

i wouldnt say he grapple fucked him like the comment youre replying to said. Chael surprisingly did the exact opposite. he threw a high risk, flying sub attack.

i say Chael won primarily by surprise. who guessed Chael going for something like that lol

Been a while since I saw this, but I remember Chael hitting quite a few take downs too. Didn't necessarily grapplefuck him, but outgrappled him. Of course, I've only seen this fight the one time at a bar while hammed, so it might not be quite like that in actuality.

A healthy shogun would wreck cirkuniv. I have shogun getting the belt back provided he can stay healthy

At this point in his career I didn't give him a chance against Corey Anderson, but he pulled it off, so who knows. He can still pull it out against the non-elite of the division.

I think we may find that Misha Cirkunov will be one of the elites of the division. He is by far the best up and comer in the UFC LHW division, would not be surprised if he wins a title at some point down the road.

Back