Shogun vs. Bonnar - Do it, Dana!

OMMAniscient

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Well... Shogun lost his last fight and need to clean his record a little bit before the next war. Why doesn't UFC feed him with Bonnar? Bonnar had never been KO'd before fighting Anderson Silva, I think this fight would be a war, because both guys can take a punch.

Your thoughts?

Well, Bonnar is retired. But even if he wasn't, i still wouldn't want to see this fight. Shogun only has 1 or 2 good fights left in him, i wouldn't want to see it wasted on a guy like Bonnar. Shogun/Rampage II, Shogun/Machida III, ect are the fights Shogun should have next.

Well, Bonnar is (or was before he retired) ranked higher than Brandon Vera, so it would be a step up in competition.

Shogun vs Rashad/Rogerio winner please.

Or loser even.

I don't know if anyone told you but....

He's retired
and suspended

Well... Shogun lost his last fight and need to clean his record a little bit before the next war. Why doesn't UFC feed him with Bonnar? Bonnar had never been KO'd before fighting Anderson Silva, I think this fight would be a war, because both guys can take a punch.

Your thoughts?

Bonnar retired right after the Anderson fight, and then tested positive for steroids and was suspended for a year. Do you actually pay attention to this sport?

I'm up for a Shogun v. Nogueira rematch. Shame a rematch with Rampage never took place.

But judging by Shoguns last performance Bonnar might beat him.

Shogun looked good in his last fight, Gus is top five in the division IMO and Shogun was competitive in the first two rounds.

If the Shogun that fought Vera showed up, Bonnar might have a shot though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back