Shogun Rua Training in USA before UFC 190 VIDEO

Its Tru

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
[YT]qubgzqVu-Bs[/YT]

How do you think shogun looks? he seems very happy. I think he has the speed and enough of a burst in him to land a ko on lil nog early..if it goes longer than a round not sure. My heart always is with shogun

thanks aaron... im happy shogun is happy! :)

very welcome my friend. His english isn't the greatets but he tries. I thought the coolest part was the poster he signed. People showed up almost everyday at the gym like that in the parking lot.

He's shot to shit, m8. Can't even take a stroll down the street without doing dat booty dew once a gentle summer breeze makes contact with the mandible section of the cranium anymore.

Thanks Aaron for this video, as a longtime shogun fan i always thought he should have never left cordeiro.. guys that stayed there had so good progress . Master Cordeiro is the best for him , its good to see Shogun happy

He's shot to shit, m8. Can't even take a stroll down the street without doing dat booty dew once a gentle summer breeze makes contact with the mandible section of the cranium anymore.

112636-mark-wahlberg-confused-speechl-xFdS.gif

He sucks without Rafael Cordeiro so this is good for him.

I'll translate for everyone. His ability to take a big punch is greatly diminished.

FYI, so is Nog's and Shogun probably still has a better chin then quite a few at LHW.

maybe he comes out with a feint lowkick to tornado kick again?

I don't know what it is, but has anyone else noticed that Shogun's face has started looking really worn out lately. Like he's permanently tired and extremely fatigued and depressed. The skin and the beard stumps etc.

The same thing that has happend to Machida lately. Where he just looks completely washed up before the fight has even started

Always nice when someone posts a video of an all time great and half the people in the thread choose to take a dump all over the fighter. Sherdog ladies and gentlemen. Sherdog.

Always nice when someone posts a video of an all time great and half the people in the thread choose to take a dump all over the fighter. Sherdog ladies and gentlemen. Sherdog.

I dont speak for the haters but as someone who grew up watching him fight, it saddens me to see someone that had such a well rounded and strong game become a shell of his former self.

I cant think of many other legends that had such a steep decline :icon_cry2

That being said, war motherfucking Shogun

I think he's gonna take Rogeiro out in the 1st round, quick starter vs slower starter. Shogun always has the burst of landing solid power punches in the first few mins.

I am hoping to see a bit of longer fight though to see the training at Kings pay off

I don't know what it is, but has anyone else noticed that Shogun's face has started looking really worn out lately. Like he's permanently tired and extremely fatigued and depressed. The skin and the beard stumps etc.

The same thing that has happend to Machida lately. Where he just looks completely washed up before the fight has even started

Well I noticed he was sweaty and breathing hard from training and is sporting a little black eye.

Training with Cordeiro, he'll get the knockout.

I dont speak for the haters but as someone who grew up watching him fight, it saddens me to see someone that had such a well rounded and strong game become a shell of his former self.

I cant think of many other legends that had such a steep decline :icon_cry2

That being said, war motherfucking Shogun

Liddell, although that was his chin only. Fedor as well.

Back