Shogun picture from yesterday... Looks smaller. Is he trying the 185 cut or...

I know he's sitting but when your average hair dresser is around your size...yes you don't belong in the UFC lhw. He should to drop down to 185

I'm bigger looking than my cousin when we sit down, i'm 5'11" he's 6'2". Torso to leg ratio can vary greatly.

He does look smaller but dropping in weight won't instantly make him a top dog anymore. It will help but he needs to fight smarter again and train harder. He should go back to King's MMA.

He is done he would be done even if he could miracoulusly get down to 170 he is done at any weight. he is slower, has knee issues and related to that cardio issues and not kicking as fluidly and often, his fight IQ sometimes is bad, his reflexes have slowed down and apparently now his chin is gone as well.
he is done at any weight.
Tell me how he would beat Jacare, Mousasi, Weidman, Machida, Rockholt and even Silva he he was willing to fight him?
And at LHW it's obvious that he's done.
He is past his old, has injuries and has taken a ton of damage along with making questionable decisions training wise.
He's done.
Every few months people make a thread about Shogun as if he had one last run in him similar to Crocop threads everytime he had an UFC fight but then Shogun gets choked out by Sonnen or tko'd by OSP and there would still be believers if Shogun got dominated by Maldonado but at this rate it isn't even that far in the future he's getting worse and worse with each fight

Back