Shogun picture from yesterday... Looks smaller. Is he trying the 185 cut or...

Maybe he is training skateboarding with Bob Burnquist... He show some sk8 skills in the last fight

I'm a huge Shogun fan since he started his run in Pride but I think it'd be better he stayed at 205 for maybe 2-3 more "fun" fights. Maybe vs Lil Nog or Rampage.

I dont see him doing well or any better at 185 and his time to make a title run is over.

I'm a huge Shogun fan since he started his run in Pride but I think it'd be better he stayed at 205 for maybe 2-3 more "fun" fights. Maybe vs Lil Nog or Rampage.

I dont see him doing well or any better at 185 and his time to make a title run is over.

I have enough faith for both of us....hold my hand....

Rashad_20c46e_1318804.gif

LOL! Didn't see that one before. Brilliant!

imagine him losing to bisping.

I think that would actually be a good first fight for Shogun at MW if he does drop. His chin seems to have declined a lot but Bisping doesn't hit hard and isn't much of a finisher anyway. It's a good match up for Shogun.

Shogun is as done as any fighter. I hope i'm wrong but from the looks of his last couple of fights he just needs to retire after a great career.

Shogun is as done as any fighter. I hope i'm wrong but from the looks of his last couple of fights he just needs to retire after a great career.

He looked really good against Te Huna and Hendo in the rematch minus the nose punch. Though how easily OSP KOed him is very worrying. Hopefully that isn't an indication as to where his chin is and it was just the combination of him running into a hard shot.

If his chin really disappears like Liddell's did he needs to retire, being at MW won't help but if his chin is still decent I think the move will help him(I don't think he will contend for the belt though)

Is he on dat Jon Bones Jones diet, lol?

10919080_1592373187662519_1296763005_n.jpg

I know he's sitting but when your average hair dresser is around your size...yes you don't belong in the UFC lhw. He should to drop down to 185

This picture is a metaphor of Shogun cutting to 185!!!

Please be so, God. If so, the MW title picture is about to be crowded.

Shogun vs Mousasi anyone?

this pic just further proves rua has big legs, a suspected reason he never wanted to try out 185 all these years.

Looks a bit smaller

He does look smaller but dropping in weight won't instantly make him a top dog anymore. It will help but he needs to fight smarter again and train harder. He should go back to King's MMA.

Back