Shogun picture from yesterday... Looks smaller. Is he trying the 185 cut or...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is he on dat Jon Bones Jones diet, lol?

10919080_1592373187662519_1296763005_n.jpg

It doesn't matter he got knocked out by fucking OSP in like 30 seconds he's finished and should retire yeah could luck at MW vs Jacara, Weidman and fighters like that

Shogun has proven time and time again that his figure means almost nothing. He'll look lean and mean before a fight and then somehow show up at fight night with a tire around his waist. Not that any of this actually matters because it is almost never indicative of how good his performance will be.

he can make 185 for sure. he said himself after the OSP fight that he would consider moving down. wont be surprised.

oh my god he looks huge! cain look out. Im an expert on this.

shogun is straight edge, doesn't keep 8-balls in his shirt pocket. so classy - the true goat

I can just about live with him getting KTFO by the likes of OSP and subbed by Sonnen

but losing to MWs like Kennedy,Rockhold,Jacare will kill me

Shogun has proven time and time again that his figure means almost nothing. He'll look lean and mean before a fight and then somehow show up at fight night with a tire around his waist. Not that any of this actually matters because it is almost never indicative of how good his performance will be.

I don't agree with this at all, the only time Shogun has shown up with a muffin top and looked good was the second Machida fight. Most of his fights where he fought well he was in good shape and didn't have a muffin top. I would say he was in great shape during almost all of his good performances, in Pride he was always in good shape and 2/3rds of his best performances in the UFC he was ripped as he can get(Liddell and Machida 1).

he really does look smaller. i wouldn't mind seeing him try middleweight. he'd still lose to the top guys, but it would be nice to see him end his career with a few good wins.

I can just about live with him getting KTFO by the likes of OSP and subbed by Sonnen

but losing to MWs like Kennedy,Rockhold,Jacare will kill me

imagine him losing to bisping.

Back