Shogun/Machida vs Hendricks/St Pierre, which was worse?

Machida and Shogun was very competitive. Johny beat the crap out of GSP. Anyone saying the Machida decision was worse is an idiot.

Both were fights that could have gone either way, by the way fighters are judged in the system, making neither one a bad decision.

Exactly. If you want a real robbery look no further than Ross Pearson vs Diego Sanchez, now that was disgraceful.

He's finished 5 of his 12 UFC fights. So that's arguable.

Fun fact.

Matt Brown has the most finishes in the WW division.

Among those finishes the best fighters were:
Pete Sell
Mike Swick
Jordan Mein
Mike Pyle
Erick Silva
Tim Means

And your opinion has nothing to do with GSP beating BJ twice I am sure.
The absolute WEAKEST shit in the world is to gloat about the first bj-gsp result. georges got the living shit kicked out of him and was pushed out of the arena in a gurney with the W while bj had barely a scratch on him and WALKED out the arena. ANyone who actually watched the fight and didnt run a quick fightfinder on the event would tell you the same. Take your salt and shove it up your bandwagon ass bro.

Shogun and Hendricks both won but Shogun won way more clearly.

Shogun vs Machida and it's not even close.

The absolute WEAKEST shit in the world is to gloat about the first bj-gsp result. georges got the living shit kicked out of him and was pushed out of the arena in a gurney with the W while bj had barely a scratch on him and WALKED out the arena. ANyone who actually watched the fight and didnt run a quick fightfinder on the event would tell you the same. Take your salt and shove it up your bandwagon ass bro.
GSP = 2 wins over BJ. BJ couldn't even finish the 2nd fight.

a61.jpg

YOU are doing the same thing. We know the history books won't show or detail how close it was unless someone digs dwep. It is the same with Fedor losing his GOAT status since he avoids the UFC and the victory write history and the UFC is he victory and they won't write about Fedor.

Your comment literally means shit as does anyone coming in here trying to defend the decisions. This thread is about what people thought was a bigger rbbery. Not what idiots think who repeat "they lost that is all that matters". We know they lost.

Oh and I like GSP more than Diaz and like GSP more than Hendricks. And yet I can see the obvious hell I routed for GSP in that fight.

As for Machida well shogun got his renege and helped contribute to Machida career decline at LHW. So I don't care what blind machida fans continue to think.
As I said, I have my opinions on these fights also. It doesn't matter though. People come on here and call others morons and idiots and such for having a different opinion on things which is pretty much being a cry baby about it.

If these fights were not close enough to have some debate about it then there would be no discussion. People come in and start name calling and try to shame others for their opinions and call them nut huggers, well my response to them and you is WA WA WA. Get over it.

I did give my answer on the matter if you took the time to read. I guess your english is not so good.

Back