Shogun looking like hes been hitting the weights...

I wonder how he would be like if he went on RDA's s&c program.
Man, i already gave some thoughts about this, i think Cordeiro maybe has his hands on picking the S&C for his fighters... looks like the smaller guys train with nick curson and the bigger guys with michael giovanni, although Werdum is training with Curson now, as well lyoto machida... but yeah, looks like heavyweight and lhw train with michael giovanni, at least for some initial time.

Every time this thread shows up, I click hoping that Shogun looks better. Every single time, I leave disappointed.

If he loses I hope he retires if he wins I want to see a rematch with Rampage. I've watched this mans career ever since I was senior in high school, first fight I saw of him was against Rampage me my friends were watching it through a black box been a fan ever since. It would only be fitting for me(sorry for being selfish) if he retires with another win against Rampage.

Oh God no, I knew I shouldn't have clicked this thread. There's never any good news these days for Shogun fans.

you guys are fucking nuts he looks great. His shoulders and arms are massive for his frame. He has never had a Vitor body, dude always looks soft that is more genetics than anything else.

people are nuts, shogun was never one to look jacked

he looks good

B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

Or if he had Anderson's S&C coach.
This old dude is on some unholy steroid only meant for race horses & Russian super soldiers.

Any 6'2 - 6'4 steroid bully could beat up Shogun these days.

He's probably hitting the weight of his fork and a beer glass.

Back