Shogun looking like hes been hitting the weights...

Disagree with him having dad bod.

Looks like an athletic dude.

i have no life im married..hence sherdog..we already celebrated v day on sat

chris rock once brilliantly said "your either married and bored , or single and lonely, there s no happiness in either"

He's still "Dad boddin' it '' Overall he is thicker everywhere right now because he isn't cutting weight. Which will make his arms look bigger aswell... Man he doesn't even look a shadow of his former self though. These fights and camps can really wear your body down fast.... Remember;; at ONE POINT in TIME, (around 2005 if I recall correctly) he WAS the #1 LHW in the world and at the time, and honestly probably EVER up untill that point and when the true G.O.A.T Bonesy Jonesey took his crown right from Shogun.

i have no life im married..hence sherdog..we already celebrated v day on sat
Lol I guess that'll be something to look forward to. I went out with the gf tonight and it was lovely but it's already 1am where I'm at and we both work tomorrow. Surfing through sherdog is my favorite nightcap.

Disagree with him having dad bod.

Looks like an athletic dude.
Wouldn't mind having a body like that. At 35 I shouldn't be walking around with a body lite Sage ...

I hope Shogun gets fun fights for the rest of career. Man he was something special in Pride.

Fuckin retire already.
There are so many better ways
to approach and address this....
Especially for a fighter who has
earned the respect of the whole
martial arts community..

And if you're a fan saying this....
then you're a pathetic shogun fan

Wouldn't mind having a body like that. At 35 I shouldn't be walking around with a body lite Sage ...

I hope Shogun gets fun fights for the rest of career. Man he was something special in Pride.

At 32, I'm a ways away from Sage but not far off from a Luke Rockhold, though not as good abs.

Are you married?

It's definitely a bit harder to maintain really good shape while having a kid, being married or dating someone who doesn't eat clean.

Shogun looks pretty good for a guy with a wife and kid at 34 years old.

I wonder how he would be like if he went on RDA's s&c program.

more like hitting the ________________. (fill in popular Brazilian fatass food here.)

I wonder how he would be like if he went on RDA's s&c program.

B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

Or if he had Anderson's S&C coach.

At 32, I'm a ways away from Sage but not far off from a Luke Rockhold, though not as good abs.

Are you married?

It's definitely a bit harder to maintain really good shape while having a kid, being married or dating someone who doesn't eat clean.

Shogun looks pretty good for a guy with a wife and kid at 34 years old.
I used to be married, for 10 years, and we have two kids. Though I have a BMI of 24 I still have ways to go before looking like Shogun (or Rockholm or Sage)..

Dudes been married for nearly 10 years and this is what you have to say? Fucking shitlord.

Ya I'm sure his wife only married him for that. He got married to her 2 weeks before he lost to Forrest and then didn't fight again for nearly 18 months. She was also his physiotherapist so she has her own professional career.

Maybe know wtf you're talking about next time before you type some bs. You clearly know jack shit about women and relationships. Idiot.

Wow ... is that you Shogun's wife?

Back