Shogun is the true greatest LHW of all time.

Jon Jone put a beat down on broken Shogun. Beatings like that can have lasting impact on people.
People say this Jones is past his prime, but he's only 32 or something, and it's not like he has been suddenly looking bad, it has been a while, though he managed to rack up enough points.

Jon Jones that beat Shogun in my opinion is the most talented fighter that I've ever seen. But the question becomes...is that TRUE Jon Jones?

Shogun put together a few good wins in Pride from 2005 to 2006. Since joing the UFC in 2007 he is 10-9-1. He also hasn't been able to put together a 3 fight win streak against top opponents. Jones is the LHW goat and its not even close.

Jones would have also beaten a healthy knee'd shogun.

Even in Pride.

Get over it.

Jones is a coward who is too scared to fight at HW.

Get over it, and go back to sucking nasty feet or whatever it is you do.

He came in lighter than Reyes and many other LHW's.

Should they not all move up then??

I only like nice feet! I'm not a weirdo.

Jones never missed weight, meanwhile true coward khabib has

Jones has popped for steroids multiple times, like the limp dicked coward he is.
Russia has institutionalized PED use so yea more money to hide it than Jones. Russia also has the highest ratio of failed tests in the UFC, so they push the envelope to the max with lower tier fighters as test subjects

Sadly no. He is the coolest one ever though

He came in lighter than Reyes and many other LHW's.

Should they not all move up then??

I only like nice feet! I'm not a weirdo.

Wait, you actually think Shogun and Jones are the same size? LMAO!

Jones-LHW-HW.jpg

Co-wa-rd.

Russia has institutionalized PED use so yea more money to hide it than Jones. Russia also has the highest ratio of failed tests in the UFC, so they push the envelope to the max with lower tier fighters as test subjects

LOL. Is that why Jones keeps failing in the US, and Khabib doesn't?

Damn, Khabib left a piece of himself in you rass after UFC 229.

Jon Jone put a beat down on broken Shogun. Beatings like that can have lasting impact on people.
People say this Jones is past his prime, but he's only 32 or something, and it's not like he has been suddenly looking bad, it has been a while, though he managed to rack up enough points.

Jon Jones that beat Shogun in my opinion is the most talented fighter that I've ever seen. But the question becomes...is that TRUE Jon Jones?

The true source of all the butthurt with jones. It all started when he absolutely humiliated shogun and showed the world that their pride era hero didnt belong in the cage with him​

Wait, you actually think Shogun and Jones are the same size? LMAO!

Jones-LHW-HW.jpg

Co-wa-rd.

Lmfao yea height is the single biggest advantage in the entire world of combat sports that's why James Vick was such a fucking world beater...

{<jordan}

Lmfao yea height is the single biggest advantage in the entire world of combat sports that's why James Vick was such a fucking world beater...

{<jordan}

What sort of stupid comeback is this lol?

No shit you also need skill. Jones is very skilled, but part of his success is his huge reach advantage (and steroids). You literally have to be blind not to see how he uses his reach in fights lol.

LOL. Is that why Jones keeps failing in the US, and Khabib doesn't?

Damn, Khabib left a piece of himself in you rass after UFC 229.
When cuckbib fights Ferguson it will be the first opponent in his career comparable to one of Jon's last 14

No shit you also need skill. Jones is very skilled, but part of his success is his huge reach advantage (and steroids). You literally have to be blind not to see how he uses his reach in fights lol.
Struve and Vick future goats confirmed by ree ree here

I’m one of the biggest shogun fans out there, you can find me shilling for him in forums going back a decade. But nobody in the current or past ufc roster will EVER be the greatest light heavyweight . It’s kind of hard to be the greatest in your division when the most talented person to ever fight another man is in your division, isn’t it?

Nobody ever in the history of sports has ever found a way to close the distance on a taller opponent. Never been done. Completely unfair. Jones needs to stop ducking the NBA.

Back