Shogun interview about dropping to 185 *Video*

ok lets talk about the issue instead of letting the 2 worse sherdog users continue the discussion

Jones does not weigh much more than that.

99a.gif

If Shogun moves to Middleweight I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Mark Munoz.

Last edited:
If only shogun had enough mental strenght to go through a diet he could do it.

I'd rather not see Shogun move to MW, I'd rather see him train hard and carry on at LHW.

I wouldn't mind Shogun moving down in weight, but to be honest I just wanna see him fight.
WAR SHOGUN!

Dem poor knees.

God, shogun nuthuggers are just insufferable. Dude wins one fight and all these twits insist he's ready to clear out the division. Lose one and he's a hobbled decrepit shell of his former self. Shogun fans have been riding this teeter totter of self-delusion for 8 fucking years.

If Shogun moves to Middleweight I wouldn't't mind seeing him fight Mark Munoz.

Munoz would probably get slept. His chin is shaky, so Shogun only needs to defend 1 TD to lay him low. I dismissed the idea of Shogun vs. Anderson a few years ago, but I would like to see it now. Anderson is rusty and coming off 2 devastating losses. Shogun is in the same position.

It will be like Wand vs. Chuck. Both of them were a bit past their best days, but it still ended up being a legendary fight. Shogun and Anderson have lost some of their previous luster, but either is still a nice feather in the cap for anybody.

Shogun should stop giving hopes to his delusional fans.

I think Shogun is better of at 205, 185 would be a hard cut for him(Shogun has a bigger frame than most of you guys think) and I don't think that a hard cut would improve his performances.

I think Shogun is better of at 205, 185 would be a hard cut for him(Shogun has a bigger frame than most of you guys think) and I don't think that a hard cut would improve his performances.

he could diet down... to where is cut is the same or even less.

Shogun is too small for today 205. He is flabby with a muffin top in the cage, he is not even close to be ripped at the weigh ins. He wont even be a big MW these days. He looked small against Sonnen, who usually fights at 185.

he could diet down... to where is cut is the same or even less.

exactly, just diet down. i have no clue why so many people are like "omg, that cut would hurt his cardio even more lol" Just like Machida and everyone that moved down weight class, just needs to properly diet down first b4 the actual cut. but of course, cleaner diet and better routine require strong will and discipline. Seeing Shogun at 205 all flabby with a muffin top is just funny. Its like BJ Penn at 170, all soft and flabby, but now BJ with change of diet and routine now fights at 145.

Back