Shogun/Hendo I vs Lawler/RoMac II

Which Fight Do You Like More?

• Mauricio Rua vs Dan Henderson

• Robbie Lawler vs Rory Macdonald

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didnt like two old gassed out fighters. Too sloppy

My favorite fight of all time is Hendo vs Shogun 1. There was many similar or even better fights than that 15 or 25 minutes, but its about legends fight and sequel. Hendo dominated early, in 3 round he gassed out when he nearly finished Shogun. Then Shogun dominated and he finished fight in the mount. It should be a draw but sequel was amazing. Shogun dominated fight early but Hendo landed h-bomb in the clinch similar to DC vs Miocic.

Same with movie for me Trainspotting 1 is the best movie, I watched maybe few better movies but when I look on the sequel T1&2 is the best as like Shogun vs Hendo 1&2.

dan_henderson_vs_mauriciorua_1000477.0.jpg

VS

059_Robbie_Lawler_vs_Rory_MacDonald.0.0.jpg
Rob vs Mac 2 for me but 2 best fights in UFC history for me as far as excitement goes.. I really enjoyed Sanchez vs guida live aswell watching it the 1st time too

Looks like shogun said "danny wheres the camera" and hendo say look that way and smile

Both great fights ..... Lawler vs Rory edges it for me

but it wasn't a war.. it was Shogun outclassing Hendo till Hendo connected
Hendo rocks Shogun, Shogun rocks Hendo, Shogun rocks Hendo again, Hendo rocks Shogun and finishes the fight.

While I'm not saying it was as good as the first, It was a quality sequel and a definitive way to end to their back and fourth war.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back