Shogun has officially lost his chin.

HandsUpJunior

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damn, got staggered by the shittiest of punches... Good win, needs to HANG THEM UP ASAP.

that punch hit directly behind the ear, noob. Nothing to do with chin.

He's lost it for awhile, nothing new that most people already knew.

His chin is what saved him.....

I think he was referring to it as a colloquial term for ability to take shots to the head in general. But yeah, I thought Shogun recovered pretty well. His chin has degraded from its legendary days for sure, but it's still pretty solid and not potato level like Chuck Lidell yet.

Shogun was eating hendo bombs for 5 rounds and only got knocked down once in their first fight. Please, his chin is beyond rubbish compared to what it was.

Took 20 punch combo after that and kept standing. Yep it's shot.

he was dropped by the same hands of the same man in their first fight

he was dropped by the same hands of the same man in their first fight

There's a difference though in just being dropped and in looking as wobbly and dazed as he was here.

Damn, got staggered by the shittiest of punches... Good win, needs to HANG THEM UP ASAP.
His chin is holding up better than your ability to make an intelligent comment. Maybe you should retire.

After the 1st page I don't have to even comment to defend shogun

I thought "chin" was one's ability to take a punch, and not literally the chin?

I lol because of how malleable the term "chin" is around here

did you watch the first fight...10 years ago...

the point is anyone can get hit behind the ear and lose their equilibrium. he recovered it shortly after. is his chin as good as before? probably not, but it's not 'shot' by any means.

If phantom punches from a sub par striker puts you on shaky legs you're not going places.

Look the only reason Shogun's chin is still above average is because in his prime he had one of the best chins ever, like easily Hendo-Hunt-Nelson level.

His chin is fading. But it's also the way the man fights, he throws down with whoever he fights. His fights usually turn into brawls quickly especially recently. Shogun has taken shots over the years from the best and was always known has a granite chin but your body can only take so much.

lol oh god, here goes a thread about people arguing whether OP literally meant his chin

Back