Shogun fought clean - a legend

Lol

So apparently Shogun is the only guy at Chute Boxe that never juiced

Every single one of his teammates were doing it except him, because oh, he had nigh on unshakeable morality and looked the other way every time....

Awe throw out baseless accusations how fun

Shogun looked like he was moving in super slow motion. He had no chance.

shogun is for sure a legend, but it's a stretch to say he's the #2 all-time great LHW. at one-time he was at the top of the food chain and a very scary fighter. he's a top 10 all-time great, but #2 doesn't seem right.

We don't really know if he did or didn't, so stop pretending like you do-you don't. Imo, I could give zero fucks. He's legend alone for his wars with Hendo (among others).

Did TS state that Shogun was "one of the few" that came over from Pride and was successful??

Apparently Anderson, Werdum, Rampage, Big Nog didn't hold UFC titles?? Plus, Hendo won Strikeforce gold.....

I don't think the Pride guys did all that bad overall.

We don't really know if he did or didn't, so stop pretending like you do-you don't. Imo, I could give zero fucks. He's legend alone for his wars with Hendo (among others).

We don't know if you are rapist or not, so I suppose I might as well stop pretending like I do too.

The cheaters like to point fingers and blame the field, often, because everyone's 'cheating'.

Shogun ktfo Chuck..
And Ovince Saint Preux KOed Shogun so does that make him GOAT according to your MMAth? We all know if Chuck and Shogun faced each other in their primes that Chuck would win. Beating on an old man is never impressive.

Lol

So apparently Shogun is the only guy at Chute Boxe that never juiced

Every single one of his teammates were doing it except him, because oh, he had nigh on unshakeable morality and looked the other way every time....

Damn man, you hit the spot there.

Dude is good and had a great career. But no way is he number 2. Chuck is still ahead of him.

No way is Chuck ahead of him, he may have more title defences but defending the UFC title doesn't mean so much when half the best fighters are in a different org

No way is Chuck ahead of him, he may have more title defences but defending the UFC title doesn't mean so much when half the best fighters are in a different org
Actually title defences mean alot.

Actually title defences mean alot.

As I said, not when half the competition is in another org

Chuck won the title from Randy and defended it against Jeremy Horn, Babalu, Tito and Randy. In that same time period Shogun defeated Rampage (not too long after he knocked Chuck the fuck out), Lil Nog, Arona, Overeem and Randleman amongst others

Pretty comparable resumes for that time I'd say, and Shogun's win over the same man who KTFO Chuck means quite a lot in my view

As I said, not when half the competition is in another org

Chuck won the title from Randy and defended it against Jeremy Horn, Babalu, Tito and Randy. In that same time period Shogun defeated Rampage (not too long after he knocked Chuck the fuck out), Lil Nog, Arona, Overeem and Randleman amongst others

Pretty comparable resumes for that time I'd say, and Shogun's win over the same man who KTFO Chuck means quite a lot in my view
Nah don't work that way homie

Nog became a UFC champion, never tested positive, had like 20 more surgeries than Shogun had, and overall had a better career.

You may not like Anderson but he would fuck Shogun up if they ever met prime for prime. Shogun isn't in Anderson's Class, the resume's are worlds apart. I used to love watching Rua fight tho, Anderson even back then was a hell of a talent, he just never got the shine the other PRIDE stars did.

Did TS state that Shogun was "one of the few" that came over from Pride and was successful??

Apparently Anderson, Werdum, Rampage, Big Nog didn't hold UFC titles?? Plus, Hendo won Strikeforce gold.....

I don't think the Pride guys did all that bad overall.
People don't remember this but there was a time period where every single UFC champion, excluding the division PRIDE didn't even have (WW), was either a former PRIDE fighter or a fighter that literally just came back from fighting in Japan (BJ).

Cro Cop was the only guy that straight up failed, and he wasn't even a champion in PRIDE so what's the difference really

Still more title defenses. Chuck's above Shogun

Title defenses in a weaker organization where he routinely fouled people to get a win.

Lol Im not even a shogun fan but this is absurd. Hes better than chuck in every regard.

Back