Shogun fans are the most annyoing fans

I'm risking life and limb here...but the truth is Shogun is overrated AF. And with that, I bid you good day.

Fuck off OP

He ko'd Overeem TWICE. Won the toughest 205 lb tournament in history, destroying several top 10 fighters along the way, including Arona and Overeem in one night. Then went on to win the undisputed UFC LHW title.

Go suck on that for a while

You dumb or what?
people don't say that shogun CAN KO overeem, but that he WOULD if they fought. So you think that if overeem and shogun fought again, shogun would probably KO overeem?

find a thread were a sherdogger said.

Shogun would KO Reem he they fought again.

Then comeback to me.

I remember them being on suicide watch after the Jones fight. Oddly pleasant memory.

even now, in 2016, there are a lot of people that claim that shogun would still KO overeem. And all the people that claimed shogun won the first dan henderson fight...

Conor fans are the most annoying fans.

Both are annoying as hell if they're just blind huggers. I will always be a huge Shogun fan, but he should have retired 6 years ago. The only time he has really, truely looked healthy in that time other than the second Machida fight was oddly enough when he fought Jones.

While he is past his prime, Shogun has enough power and skill to potentially give anyone trouble. Will he won against the top of the heap, most likely no. However it is never a sure thing to say he will always lose a fight because he does hit like a damn truck.

That being said, Shogun would beat Overeem if they fought again.

Come at me bro.

I actually feel like most Conor fans are just joking.

The most annoying fans are definitely Fedor fanboys.

even now, in 2016, there are a lot of people that claim that shogun would still KO overeem. And all the people that claimed shogun won the first dan henderson fight...
The sheer amount of your dud threads is annoying

1xN07.gif

Conor haters are by far the most annoying "fans"

Shogun fans, Machida fans, Conor fans, Fedor fans, Cro cop fans (but got shut up when Cro cop moved to UFC), Weidman fans (claiming he will kill jon jones even though he did not defend his title...)... All these fans are the worst of the worst...

OP, it sounds more like you just got annoyed. I've been on this forum for years and I would say I've only seen about 5 delusional shogun posters. That's not really that big a deal. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Plenty of more annoying and delusional fans.

Another junk thread by @KOfinger.

Dude 350+ posts in less than a month, what on earth is wrong with you????

<bball1>
This. Ts, you have been owned by this post. You are now just an ottoman for brasil wand to rest his legs on while posting in this forum. So the next time you see him on this forum, get on your hands and knees.

Let's be honest fellas, St. Louis Blues fans are actually the worst

Gus fans are the worst. All they talk about is how his losses are flukes.

If anyone deserves nuthugging delusional fans it is Shogun!!

I miss his bad Boy Shorts!!!

Ps Bork and Jones fans are hands down the worst.

Back