Shogun fans are the most annyoing fans

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
even now, in 2016, there are a lot of people that claim that shogun would still KO overeem. And all the people that claimed shogun won the first dan henderson fight...

Conor fans are the most annoying fans.

even now, in 2016, there are a lot of people that claim that shogun would still KO overeem. And all the people that claimed shogun won the first dan henderson fight...

No one says any of those things.

Another junk thread by @KOfinger.

Dude 350+ posts in less than a month, what on earth is wrong with you????

<bball1>

Shogun fans aren't even in the top 10 most annoying fanbases.

TS must be new to MMA.

Who is Alistair Overeem

-Name me a fighter likely to getting Ko'd for 500$

Btw I love Reem, and i Think he beat Stipe tbh.

Last edited:
People making threads about annoying fans are the most annoying fans.

Conor fans are the most annoying fans.

Shogun > all

Who is Alistair Overeem

-Named me a fighter likely to getting Ko'd for 500$

Btw I love Reem, and i Think he beat Stipe tbh.

You dumb or what?
people don't say that shogun CAN KO overeem, but that he WOULD if they fought. So you think that if overeem and shogun fought again, shogun would probably KO overeem?

He would still kick Connor " weight doesn't matter" Mc Gregor ass though

Last edited:
really? I don't see them these days.

I could hit you up and go off on you for having Conor draping the tri-color as your avatar but I'll just give you this;

Every week we have a thread; "___________" are the most annoying fan's. It's an MMA site with fickle fans and MMA purists & bandwagon hoppers abound, all filled with fuck all information and books of it. Opinion's will differ and will come & go, deal with it and enjoy the fights and the banter.

Back