Shogun and Lyoto training together in Rio!!! (Awesome Video)

I'm very aroused.

Crazy and sad to think that even though Shogun has showed he can not only outpoint Machida, but brutally finish him as well, I think its pretty clear who would have the advantage going into a 3rd final fight.

Its not even fair to Shogun anyways if that were to happen. 95% of people agree Shogun is 2/2 against Machida, would be lame to give Machida a 3rd chance at redemption against a way too war-torn Shogun

who are you talking to bro?

who are you talking to bro?

I guess anyone reading this thread. The whole reason everyone thinks its cool they are training together is because they put on 2 great fights against eachother. And someone mentioned Machida having redemption in the back of his mind.

>tfw we will never again see such a high level, evenly matched muay thai vs karate fight between two greats

I was dubbed months ago because I LITERALLY asked Tulian "Why the dubs?" in an e-suicide thread. Me and 30 other posters got dubbed because of that thread.
E-suicide threads suck. I said, "Damn..." In snoopdog's e-suicide and I got dubbed up along with everyone in that thread.

Learned that lesson the hard way.

E-suicide threads suck. I said, "Damn..." In snoopdog's e-suicide and I got dubbed up along with everyone in that thread.

Learned that lesson the hard way.

method=get&s=cole-miller-gif-bruce-buffer.gif

Lyoto > BJ Penn > GSP > who was afraid backstage of coleman's hammerhouse just bleed bromance > Shogun > Lyoto.. ooops that didn't work

Pretty cool! I hope they train together more for upcoming fights

I agree with yer Spartacus sig comment. Didn't watch the episodes without him. RIP.
Yeah I stopped watching Spartacus after Andy died. The show was never the same after he was gone. I haven't watched any of the new seasons and I probably won't ever watch them.

Shogun's chin and cardio will rub off on Machida. Weidman wins easy now.

Back