Shogun and Lyoto training together in Rio!!! (Awesome Video)

You better gather your arson-supplies and head over to the server park then.
Seem to remember he was dubbed recently

I was dubbed months ago because I LITERALLY asked Tulian "Why the dubs?" in an e-suicide thread. Me and 30 other posters got dubbed because of that thread.

Wolf tickets....hahahaha i like how that is used these days.

Legit lol'd. :icon_twis

Yep, I remember that hand. I'd love to see a Heads-up between him and Durrrrr.

That would actually be quite entertaining. I haven't seen Sammy playing that much on tv anymore. He use to be a regular on High Stakes.

I was dubbed months ago because I LITERALLY asked Tulian "Why the dubs?" in an e-suicide thread. Me and 30 other posters got dubbed because of that thread.

Dubbed is dubbed.

Brazilian? :D

Are you being serious? You think that I should get dubs because of my AV? :eek:

Drafting up a lengthy letter about the trauma I've suffered, since being exposed to it continuously for the last few days.

I posted that image in a Ronda thread about a week ago, instantly regretting it when I got glaucoma.
Little did I know, that I had accidentally opened the gates to Hell.
Just in time for my injury/psychological scars to heal, you make that diabolical AV. :icon_neut Can't sleep, can't work..

Might have to subpoena you for my upcoming disability hearing..

lol sooo butthurt. You were always a terrible poster and a troll. A fan of mine as well.

Lol. I guess that's why you're allways following me around. I mean, I am flattered for sure. :icon_chee

Here you go kid. Hopefully this will do.

.aspx

Drafting up a lengthy letter about the trauma I've suffered, since being exposed to it continuously for the last few days.

I posted that image in a Ronda thread about a week ago, instantly regretting it when I got glaucoma.
Little did I know, that I had accidentally opened the gates to Hell.
Just in time for my injury/psychological scars to heal, you make that diabolical AV. :icon_neut Can't sleep, can't work..

Might have to subpoena you for my upcoming disability hearing..

1210295_descubra-se-o-seu-namorado-e-um-psicopata.gif

Lol. I guess that's why you're allways following me around. I mean, I am flattered for sure. :icon_chee

Here you go kid. Hopefully this will do.

.aspx

You still talk about me, after 3 years. Biggest fan ever. :icon_lol:

Thank you for sharing this video. Awesome stuff, these guys are legit warriors.

War Shogun & Machida!

I am stoked to see these guys(even if just promo) working together.

PS your new AV is so hilariously justified!
Solid #2 behind Kunis from Black Swan.

Last edited:
You still talk about me, after 3 years. Biggest fan ever. :icon_lol:

I guess I could get used to have a little lapdog following me everywhere. :redface:

Do a trick for me, and you might get a treat. :icon_chee

Real fantastic, good to see them train together. I hope they both win their next fights, would be great

their in different weight classes now. would be great if they kept training together. especially for shogun. he'd definitely know on a daily basis if he's capable of continuing his fighting career.

Crazy and sad to think that even though Shogun has showed he can not only outpoint Machida, but brutally finish him as well, I think its pretty clear who would have the advantage going into a 3rd final fight.

Its not even fair to Shogun anyways if that were to happen. 95% of people agree Shogun is 2/2 against Machida, would be lame to give Machida a 3rd chance at redemption against a way too war-torn Shogun

Back