Shogun and Lyoto training together in Rio!!! (Awesome Video)

Cool! Never thought I'd see this day

Here you go TS.

I appreciate it man, thanks.

This bitch at my work ratted me out for using my computer to get on Sherdog. So I had to make the thread real fast on my iPhone. So I just threw the link on here real fast so every one could see the video.

very cool. I've seen them hang out together for different things (weren't they sleeping on a train together?) and photo shoots. I know they trained a bit with each other before they fought, but it's always cooler after the fights
Yeah, I've seen them hanging out a lot also. Not just for sponsorship reasons. I think they are friends. It's cool to see them training together.

I appreciate it man, thanks.

This bitch at my work ratted me out for using my computer to get on Sherdog. So I had to make the thread real fast on my iPhone. So I just threw the link on here real fast so every one could see the video.

No problem man, it was a cool vid, nice for you to share!

Based on that video, I say Machida takes Weidman. Probably in round 3 by armbar.

Very cool to see two of MMA's best athletes training together. I had the chance to meet both Shogun and Lyoto Machida in Toronto back in 2011, and these guys are classy as they come. Iron definitely sharpens iron. Thanks for this ts!

This isn't the first time they trained together. Not sure why everyone is going crazy.

Please!! Everyone who watched both of they're fights knows that Shogun won both times...even Dana said so....Hell he was forced to KO Machida the 2nd time because he knew the Judges would fuck him again if he didn't...Now U want to throw out your take on what would happen the third fight based on your fantasies! You're a joke...

Just quoting this so he can't realize how big of an idiot he is and edit it.

EDIT:

Who called it? :redface:

Weidman will win easily just like Shogun did - twice!

You are a clown.

Last edited:
It's just a fling. We all know who Shogun's real bro-soul-mate is.

wanderlei-Shogun.jpg

head just exploded. thanks

God damn I misread the title . I had the vaseline and kleenex, had my pecker all lubed up.

I think they will complete the trilogy before they retire. They're professionals, not wolf-ticket-salesmen, and I think that they can train together, fight each other, and still be cordial afterwards.

Exactly. Lyoto trained with Munoz before fighting. It's a sport. It's a business. Lyoto's a professional. That's one of the reasons I love him. Same with Shogun. This is why I'll root for them for life.

Back