Shoes for training on concrete

Catweiser

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Whats a good pair of training shoes for use on concrete?

I'm thinking the concrete would ruin boxing shoes pretty quick but I dont want to wear spongy/floaty running shoes. And barefoot sucks for other reasons.

Everlast PIVT. I've even run short distances (5-6km) semi-regularly and they hold up really good.

Lems work great for me. If you are planning on kicking you will get a hole in your sole eventually

it's going to sound weird but badminton shoes are great for concrete stuff, lots of lateral support, not overly grippy, pretty thin soles compared to other sports shoes like some tennis shoes, and usually pretty light vs others. Also, tons of cheap options

it's going to sound weird but badminton shoes are great for concrete stuff, lots of lateral support, not overly grippy, pretty thin soles compared to other sports shoes like some tennis shoes, and usually pretty light vs others. Also, tons of cheap options

JT Van on utube said the same in a vid. Imma do that then, thx

I second the badminton/squash shoes. Everything said above, and rugged like a running/training shoe.

Back