Shocking Video - Team Hurricane Awesome celebrates brutal KO in unsanctioned MISMATCH

I used to see this happen just about every single weekend. Usually in amateur fights though. There are some great mma gyms in new mexico, colorado, and arizona. ITs great when you see amateur fighters from those big gyms go against each other. You can see some future beasts in there.

But more often than not when you hear the announcer say the fighter is an "independent" fighter, and they are fighting someone from a big name gym, the independent fighter is about to get their ass kicked.

Too many tough guys and girls with no training thinking they should try out this mma thing. New mexico now makes your coach certify that you have at least a few months training before you are sanctioned to fight
I can rock with that than what xfs does shit is beyond gross. Literally picking people off the street against trained fighters

Combat sports gonna combat sports. It's sleazy as shit but stuff like this has alway been a part of the fight game.

Most of Team Hurricane Awesome end up being 0-3 in The UFC, for fighting bums with 0-20 records

Most of Team Hurricane Awesome end up being 0-3 in The UFC, for fighting bums with 0-20 records

This right here! I don't know why their coach puts them against bums, it doesn't help them out int he long run really.

I expected a whole lot more Sherdoggers to be pissed off about this chicken shit stuff.

Regardless of what that promoter says, Katie Castro showed ZERO striking skills when charging forward. That's what an untrained woman does when cat fighting at the local bar.

Katie Castro makes Kim Couture look like Mayweather.

Think about that for a second. Think hard.

I want butts on a platter. I want heads to roll. I want a serious investigation.

This isn't acceptable fucken behavior by civilized human beings.

JBG wants blood tribute from skilled gladiators, not from untrained housewives. JBG refuses this tribute.

To all you mother fuckers who are reading this thread but not posting outrage, EAT CACA.

I expected a whole lot more Sherdoggers to be pissed off about this chicken shit stuff.

Regardless of what that promoter says, Katie Castro showed ZERO striking skills when charging forward. That's what an untrained woman does when cat fighting at the local bar.

I want butts on a platter. I want heads to roll. I want a serious investigation.

JBG wants blood tribute from skilled gladiators, not from untrained housewives. JBG refuses this tribute.

To all you mother fuckers who are reading this thread but not posting outrage, EAT CACA.
You need to vent, at her, she alone made the choice to get in the ring.
i feel bad for her and agree, she should not have been in there, and whoever made the fight was in the wrong..
but she made the choice..

fuck this, ive just had a hematoma of the larynx.. im not bitching i make my own choices..

Sorry man, PRIDE let Yuji Nagata fight goddamn Fedor....since then I've had no fucks to give about this type of stuff.

Know your opponent or get wrecked. Ronda vs Bethe was a squash match, nobody seemed to care.

You have shitty analogy. Bethe is a professional fighter who had a 9 fight win streak against trained, professional fighters. She's far from being a legit top 5 fighter but she if UFC level fighter. What that says about the UFC women's division is an entirely different story. This chick literally looks like they straight up pulled her from the kitchen before the fight.

She knew who she was fighting you know. She got a paycheck. Who the fuck are you to tell her she cant take the fight?

You need to vent, at her, she alone made the choice to get in the ring.
i feel bad for her and agree, she should not have been in there, and whoever made the fight was in the wrong..
but she made the choice..

fuck this, ive just had a hematoma of the larynx.. im not bitching i make my own choices..

Has anyone asked her if she feels bad? Clearly she doesnt because we havent heard a peep from her, she took the fight on short notice knowing exactly who she was fighting and got a paycheck. She knew the risks and rewards and she liked what she was offered.

These people are not Roman slaves, they make the choice.

I don't have a problem with the MacFarlane-Castro fight. A fighter making their pro debut against a clueless chump is a tradition as old as combat sports itself. I don't see how that fight is any different than Ben Rothwell versus the fat kid.

What I do have a problem with is the rampant experience mismatches up-and-down their cards and the use of professional cans who do nothing but show up and lose as quickly as possible, racking up 15, 20, or 25 losses in a row without a single competitive fight. Booking Tony Lopez against a guy making his pro debut is fucking disgraceful. Consistently booking guys like Deondre Gibbs, Edward Darby, Jordan Delano, and Phelan Fleming against up-and-coming prospects is pathetic. The sooner that promotion gets put out of business, the better.

I don't have a problem with the MacFarlane-Castro fight. A fighter making their pro debut against a clueless chump is a tradition as old as combat sports itself. I don't see how that fight is any different than Ben Rothwell versus the fat kid.

What I do have a problem with is the rampant experience mismatches up-and-down their cards and the use of professional cans who do nothing but show up and lose as quickly as possible, racking up 15, 20, or 25 losses in a row without a single competitive fight. Booking Tony Lopez against a guy making his pro debut is fucking disgraceful. Consistently booking guys like Deondre Gibbs, Edward Darby, Jordan Delano, and Phelan Fleming against up-and-coming prospects is pathetic. The sooner that promotion gets put out of business, the better.

The fact they call themselves "team hurricane awesome" is all we need to know

What are they supposed to do, hang up there gloves and find a different career? Soccer mom could've submitted from terror but chose not to, what do you expect of events on Indian reserves? No for gay Jesus people.

Liz Carmouche's fight gym, Team Hurricane Awesome, has just exposed itself as part of the raunchy underbelly of the regional MMA circuit.

Manolo Hernandez (the coach of Team Hurricane Awesome) was seen celebrating & clapping inside the cage immediately after his fighter -- Ilima MacFarlane -- brutally knocked out a fat woman who literally looked like an untrained housewife in the cage. It was an unsanctioned fight.

Please watch the viral video below:

When his fighter was being announced the winner, Manolo was seen standing behind his fighter celebrating and waving his hands up and down -- trying to get the audience to applaud the disgraceful fight which had just happened.

He was PROUD of his fighter after that performance. He actually thought it was a REAL accomplishment to beat up a poorly trained fat woman.

That's not all.

In an article on MMAfighting.com, Cecil Peoples admits to knowingly being a part of these unsanctioned MISMATCHES and doesn't seem to really care about it. Apparently it's legal cuz it happens on an Indian Reservation and is beyond California authorities.

Read below:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/28/9091777/viral-ko-video-spurs-state-investigation-into-unsanctioned-mma-events

I have lost all respect for Manolo. How can a real fight coach actually encourage his own students to beat up on poorly trained opponents just to satisfy the audience and boost their win/loss records?

What the fuck is happening here?

JBG is not pleased. He wants his blood tribute, but he wants fair fights.

I want a fucken investigation. I want heads on a platter. I want some butts handed to me.

Discuss.

Sounds like the state athletic commission's problem, not the girl's manager.

Of course he was proud of his fighters' performance. Not his problem they paired his girl against Martha Stewart.

You're got your outrage directed toward the wrong people.

Blame the untrained soccer mom for fighting, or blame the athletic commissions for permitting unsanctioned events to be held on native land. The two you can't blame (but damn, you're trying!) is the winner, who did nothing wrong, and the promoter, who did nothing illegal.

You have shitty analogy. Bethe is a professional fighter who had a 9 fight win streak against trained, professional fighters. She's far from being a legit top 5 fighter but she if UFC level fighter. What that says about the UFC women's division is an entirely different story. This chick literally looks like they straight up pulled her from the kitchen before the fight.

It's not a shitty analogy.

2 green fighters with no wins fought and the fighter who had more training won.

Compared to Ronda/Bethe.

2 fighters with over 9 fights/wins fought and the fighter who had more training (Ronda) won.

Did a bit research combining the wins and losses of all the losing pro fighters. They have an overall record of 1-107, 1 win in 108 fights. Even a highly experienced fighter in Tony Lopez fought someone who never had a fight before. That's pretty disgraceful, I don't think Team Hurricane Awesome should be ridiculed for celebrating their win though, unless they were in on it.

I'm at least glad to hear that the CSAC will possibly be suspending the licenses of any fighters who fight for these mother fuckers in the future.

But they need to start with every fighter from Team Hurricane Awesome, including MacFarlane. If they revoke their licenses for 2 years minimum then maybe these professional fighters will lose interest in beating up defenseless soccer moms.

I hope Manolo Hernandez is reduced to training Team Hurricane Fighters out of a shit building that shares space with an auto repair garage.........oh wait, he's already doing that. LOL.

Back