Social Shocked woman argues in viral video as naked 'man' enters LA spa's women's section

EL CORINTHIAN

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

What we see here is the logical reaction of a biological woman having witnessed a naked man in the females changing room. Did we see this playing out any differently? I love this video because it highlights SO many incoming problems with this desire for progress at any expense. Admittedly I have no idea if the woman in question is black but based on her voice Im willing to wager she is. So if you watch the video you realize that you have a bunch of minority women pissed off because spa staff won't do anything about a dude in the changing room and you have one white guy who looks like your run of the mill progressive asking "but is she a transgender?". It's easier to compute the reality of a loony tunes episode than it is this one moment in time.

Im not on some anti-trans agenda but I feel like the politics that surround them are somewhat of a turning point and is a cross-roads for anyone who considers themselves a liberal, feminist or any one else that believes in equality OR equity.

I always found it hysterical when fringe feminists aligned themselves with Islam during the migration crisis of Europe despite it being one of the most patriarchal religions out there. despite the inherent contradictions it wasn't exactly surprising . They would do it to virtue signal their tolerance and to stand in solidarity with another supposed marginalized group of people. But what happens when that marginalized group is being accommodated at their own expense?

Last edited:
As much as I agree with her point and moral right, I kind of want them to do nothing and for her to follow through with her threat and start a movement of women who invade male spaces by walking into male changing rooms with their titties out.

Sometimes to achieve true justice, you need to fight fire with fire.

The woman who recorded and shared the video is the real "bravery" and "courage". You legit see a couple of female minors in the video. My wife would have reacted the exact same way.

So you guys finally found a video of something that you've been claiming for years now would happen?
They have been right for years about this. the left, my side, has lost their freaking minds and gone down a road that makes no sense whatsoever, is stupid and will allow people who ought to be on the sex offender list to parade their penises around children. give me a break and stop defending this lunacy.

What we see here is the logical reaction of a biological woman having witnessed a naked man in the females changing room. Did we see this playing out any differently? I love this video because it highlights SO many incoming problems with this desire for progress at any expense. Admittedly I have no idea if the woman in question is black but based on her voice Im willing to wager she is. So if you watch the video you realize that you have a bunch of minority women pissed off because spa staff won't do anything about a dude in the changing room and you have one white guy who looks like your run of the mill progressive asking "but is she a transgender?". It's easier to compute the reality of a loony tunes episode than it is this one moment in time.

Im not on some anti-trans agenda but I feel like the politics that surround them are somewhat of a turning point and is a cross-roads for anyone who considers themselves a liberal, feminist or any one else that believes in equality OR equity.

I always found it hysterical when fringe feminists aligned themselves with Islam during the migration crisis of Europe despite it being one of the most patriarchal religions out there. despite the inherent contradictions it wasn't exactly surprising . They would do it to virtue signal their tolerance and to stand in solidarity with another supposed marginalized group of people. But what happens when that marginalized group is being accommodated at their own expense?

These people have a sexual fetish that's gone too far. This bloke, and many, many others, simply gets a sexual thrill out of forcing women to look at him naked, knowing that they're powerless to stop him. It's sort of like 'flashers' in a way, but more far-gone. He feels aroused knowing that they are repulsed, scared and angry and can't do anything about it.

"F orientation, I see a d*ck. That's a man" - Reasonable person
This is truly what matters here. I should have highlighted this in the OP. despite the hilarity of her comment (and it was hilarious) it's absolutely how we are naturally inclined to think. You have a schlong? You're a dude. For certain people, this reality hurts but it is what it is.

Back