Shock Doctor DNA Mouthguard Review

can anybody compare this to the Opro boil and bites? I've been thinking about picking one up for my new mouthpiece until I can afford a custom.

If you are thinking about an Opro just spend like ten bucks more and get a Gladiator. A much better product for very little more money. I have nothing good to say about Opro. It was the 1st "custom" I ever bought and it was a complete waste of $65.

i have one i use while im waiting on my custom, it's probably the nicest boil and bite i've ever had.

I have this mouthguard too and compared to other ones I have used, this one is the best by far. I'm from Ontario, Canada, so I paid $25 CDN for it at Play It Again Sports. I figured this would be good as I've always heard custom mouthguards are quite expensive. Although, I was actually at the dentist the other day and inquired about custom mouthguards, to my surprise I would only have to shell out $35 CDN for it. But if you aren't up for shelling out the few extra bucks for a custom, or it's not that cheap in your location, then I highly recommend this mouthguard from SD. It fits well, isn't too bulky in a normal-sized mouth (I'm a smaller guy but can talk with this better than any other I've used) and adheres well to teeth if formed properly.

the one thin i did notice and neglet to mention. It doesn't cover all my teeth my back molar isn't in the guard at all

Back