shock doctor cups in Washington.

flamingredhead

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Okay so I'm looking to get a shock doctor cup and Jock for muay thai but I don't want to order it online. So does anyone know of any stores in Washington or big chain stores that carry them???

Shock doctor will get your balls SMASHED.

I have the compression shorts and bio-flex cup. It's a nut buster, ball squishy, and mushroom pincher.

DON"T.

Otherwise, do they a Hibbet Sports of Big 5 or is that west coast only? They should have some Shock doctor stuff. Or "lineage destroyers," as I call them/

I wasn't gonna do it with the cup built in to the compression shorts I was gonna use it with their Jock and where compression shorts over that.

I've tried that. I've also tried the Nutty Buddy and this combo:

Shorts on skins. Then cup ONTOP of shorts. Then the jock strap OVER the cup that's ON the shorts. that's on my skin.

Still moves.

I've tried cup and strap only. Moves even more. And it's gross after.

I'm telling you. Spare your lineage. Get the Jaco. Protect your jewels.

i live in washington too, fred meyers, big 5, walmart all carry shock doctor.

If you're gonna make the drive out to seattle, the warrior-one mma gear shop had a pretty good shockdoctor selection last time I was there.
Their new location is on 45th in wallingford, right across I-5 from the university district.

But dude I wouldn't go for shockdoctor, based purely on the dozens and dozens of negative reviews right here in the G&E forum.
Everyone here suggests the jaco protection system. Personally I am morally opposed to spending that kind of coin on the system, when they don't sell extra compression shorts seperately.
I go with the XO ProCup with jock (got mine on amazon I think), with under armour compression shorts over that. Works perfectly for me.

If you're gonna make the drive out to seattle, the warrior-one mma gear shop had a pretty good shockdoctor selection last time I was there.
Their new location is on 45th in wallingford, right across I-5 from the university district.

But dude I wouldn't go for shockdoctor, based purely on the dozens and dozens of negative reviews right here in the G&E forum.
Everyone here suggests the jaco protection system. Personally I am morally opposed to spending that kind of coin on the system, when they don't sell extra compression shorts seperately.
I go with the XO ProCup with jock (got mine on amazon I think), with under armour compression shorts over that. Works perfectly for me.

Do you know a place in Seattle thy I can get the jaco?

Sorry brah, I don't know of any.
I don't think they're sold in stores at all, though I could be wrong about that.

Okay so I'm looking to get a shock doctor cup and Jock for muay thai but I don't want to order it online. So does anyone know of any stores in Washington or big chain stores that carry them???

Hey Flamingredhead,

Come visit our 1500 sq foot retail store. We are just 2 blocks West of I-5 off the NE 45th street exit (exact address is 319 NE 45th Street, 98105). We have the Shock Doctor compression shorts/cup and some other options for groin protection (no Jaco though, sorry.). We'll be open tomorrow from 11am to 6pm. You can see a map at www.warrior-one.com.

Hope to see you,

Keven
www.warrior-one.com

I would like to cast one more vote for the Jaco system. Best cup I ever wore. Comfortable and stays in place.

Has anyone used the Jaco with muay thai trunks? Cause they look like they would hang out of the trunks.

Has anyone used the Jaco with muay thai trunks? Cause they look like they would hang out of the trunks.

yes they would, just the same if you wear a jock with compression shorts under the trunks which i've seen also.

Back