Shobox Tripleheader 2/28 Mayweather Promotions

lmao @ Newman just following him around.

78-74 Pllana.. jabbing and making his man miss

close

He looks like he's begging for the spark out counter, but I think he's employing some of that Fury like lean defense and it's deceiving where I see openings you likely never would actually see if in with him.
Bro if you can't deal with some plodding feather fisted slow ass non pressure flicker then you'd get absolutely raped by a drunk mexican brawler with a .500 record

Yeah, these dudes would bust our ass. But this reminds me of when I was at a party, and heard a couple of guys gathered around the TV (it was late and someone put on ESPN) saying "I'd love to fight a boxer." Those dudes would've had a tough time if a hard breeze hit em.
Exactly. And they don't understand the conditioning and beard and heart of a pro, for fucks sake. Even these two would fuck up 99.5% of the male population in a scrap. In short order.

Newman reminds me of a bootleg, low rent Pascal, NOT RJJr.... honestly, not even a tiny bit of Roy.... OR his other reputed idol PBF.

If Newman loses it's because he can't adjust. Everytime he jabbed that round, Pllana jabbed right back. He was just walking into jabs most of the round.

Bro if you can't deal with some plodding feather fisted slow ass non pressure flicker then you'd get absolutely raped by a drunk mexican brawler with a .500 record
Dem annoying pressure fighters .. ugh . They won’t stop

I'm just yelling "stop moving left" at my screen now

Dem annoying pressure fighters .. ugh . They won’t stop
Sure are effective though at times

Julio Cesar Martinez weighs about 86lbs and is 4 foot 5 but I'm pretty sure he'd steal these boy's milk money

88-83 Pllana. Control and a couple hooks

close

Sure are effective though at times

Julio Cesar Martinez weighs about 86lbs and is 4 foot 5 but I'm pretty sure he'd steal these boy's milk money
Yacob, you're a funny MF'r. :)

"Can he win a fight where he landed % of his punches"

Do you realize how fights are scored? It's like asking if someone can win the presidency without the popular vote. Just not how it's done.

In The Bag... come on Showtime.

Pleasantly surprized tbh.

Back