Shobox Tripleheader 2/28 Mayweather Promotions

Did Nady just admonish them for fighting in the clinch?

These are the kind of bouts where once in a while I think that fucker is so sloppy/wild I think I could have mixed it up with him (Pllana especially, here) 30 years back. But I couldn't.
I'm guessing @sweetviolenturg thinks that often, but with the difference being he actually could have. lol

If Newman loses to this simple upright non pressure fighter then he's toast.

Might as well just be a career opponent tbh.

40-36 Pllana. Couple of righhands and forcing his man to fight were he wants

These are the kind of bouts where once in a while I think that fucker is so sloppy/wild I think I could have mixed it up with him (Pllana especially, here) 30 years back. But I couldn't.
I'm guessing @sweetviolenturg thinks that often, but with the difference being he actually could have. lol

Yeah, these dudes would bust our ass. But this reminds me of when I was at a party, and heard a couple of guys gathered around the TV (it was late and someone put on ESPN) saying "I'd love to fight a boxer." Those dudes would've had a tough time if a hard breeze hit em.

40-36 Pllana. Couple of righhands and forcing his man to fight were he wants
He looks like he's begging for the spark out counter, but I think he's employing some of that Fury like lean defense and it's deceiving where I see openings you likely never would actually see if in with him.

49-46 Pllana. Newman finally forced Pllana back

You know, I might not have given Newman enough credit for his defense. It's not great, but it's not bad either. Pllana is just good at making him look bad.

He looks like he's begging for the spark out counter, but I think he's employing some of that Fury like lean defense and it's deceiving where I see openings you likely never would actually see if in with him.

yep. You think you are in range and end up reaching

58-56 Pllana.. Newman’s jabs early

close

I think the Showtime crew might be in denial. Pllana could easily be looking like the dominant fighter to the judges.

Weird to watch tbh, if Newman could crack it'd be a different fight.

Newman’s righthand is as wild as Pllana

I think the Showtime crew might be in denial. Pllana could easily be looking like the dominant fighter to the judges.
Unless Plana knocks him out, the decision is bought and paid for... TMT and RJJr vs a last minute replacement??? I shouldn't be so jaded but...

68-65 Pllana . Pressing and slinging the right

Some of these euro fighters shobox has are so dogshit to watch

Shishkin literally threw nothing but right hands and this guy throws a half assed queer little flick jab or looks like he's swimming up stream with whatever that overhand thing is

Back