Rumored Shlemenko to the UFC

Weird to see complaints about this when there are so many mediocre fighters in the UFC.

Uriah Hall vs Alexander Shlemenko would be the way I'd go.

Well, he beat Mousasi to a pulp not too long ago, I'm sure he can cut it in the UFC.
If by "beat him to a pulp" you mean "got lucky and broke his orbital bone, but still lost" then yes, yes he did.

Defo been a long time coming. Would be fun to see him in the ufc

I'm sure he's negotiating with everyone he can to get the best contract, he would be stupid otherwise.
I didn't wrote it (forgot) but in my opinion Shlemenko and the UFC is the same stuff as Fedor and the UFC. Also there is an interview with Shlemenko where he says that if UFC offers him a minimum wage or 20000 he will not sign with them.

I didn't wrote it (forgot) but in my opinion Shlemenko and the UFC is the same stuff as Fedor and the UFC. Also there is an interview with Shlemenko where he says that if UFC offers him a minimum wage or 20000 he will not sign with them.

You mean they don't like the idea of having a disrespectful promoter?

You mean they don't like the idea of having a disrespectful promoter?
Well I've seen Shlemenko quite openly saying that Bellator/Coker was biased towards him and his team. And his manager said that relationship between him (manager) and Bellator worsened, thanks to Vitaly Minakov.
And I mean, we can probably see Shlemenko mentioning UFC in interviews but I don't think that we will see him signing/fighting.

At this stage in his career I'm not at all interested and don't expect much. He'll make an exciting journeyman though.

If by "beat him to a pulp" you mean "got lucky and broke his orbital bone, but still lost" then yes, yes he did.

Shlemenko beat Mousasi from pillar to post then got robbed.

Back