News Shlemenko is fighting Rafael Carvalho next

Fuck, I can't believe you made me nostalgic for that era of Bellator. Bellator Middleweight wasn't a super stacked with talent or anything, but it had a pretty violent reputation. Lombard KOing dudes and the war vs Shlemenko. The Shlemenko/Cooper/Marshall era was pretty fun back in the tournament days. Although mostly forgotten now, Carvalho liver-kicking Halsey was a HUGE upset. Halsey vs Salter was bloody as fuck. Kendall "Da Spyda" Grove having a bit of a career resurgence by KOing Beltran and France was pretty cool to see.

Anyways, Bellator's fucked up matchmaking made a bit of a cult following for Hisaki Kato for awhile. I think he's since moved into K-1. I really wish we got to see him fight Lyoto Machida or Alexander Shlemenko.

Nowadays at 185, you got the likes of Mousasi, Tokov, and Vanderford, but that unpredictable, chaotic charm of that division isn't there anymore.
That entire era of Bellator was incredible.

That's because Shlemenko beat Mousasi silly, whereas Carvalho just laid down and didn't even try.
Do you really know how retarded you sound when you say that ( unless u didnt watch fight). You dont win a fight on one punch, lol( unless you stop your opponent on that punch).
Carvalho was intimidated by mousasi and he should ve been. Mousasi wrecks him regardless which is a segway into him beating machida 30-27 across the board like a cat playing with a toy mouse( machida fan / judge Mike bell shouldve been suspended). That same carvslho was robbed agsinst machida.

I know you're trolling and trying to get a reaction from moose supporters but I'm here cause people might actually believe your dumb just by reading and not watching .

I'm just doing my job.

Dont worry- after 15-16 straight years of being elite / still one of the top fighters in world(champ- top5 -top 10....clean. Nobody in the history of the sport can make such a claim), at some point in near future, Gegard will take a loss ( a real loss) and he'll have the wherewithal just to walk away.

Then u can be happy - no more mousasi.

Shlemenko got dominated in the round he landed a lucky punch 35 seconds in, lol, with his thumb LITERALLY getting stuck in the broken orbital of Gegard Mousasi. Lol- he should be embarrassed not being able to do much in second round. 0-2 going into round 3.
Mousasi was a 7-1 favorite and hed be the same 7-1 favorite in re match. Someone like you wouldnt understand. He couldnt beat a blind man.... first tier goat mousasi, albeit, but still...

Lol.

Menko had enough sense to keep his mouth shut ....unlike Rory ( who got his nose shattered inside of a few minutes and then tapped to elbows ).

That Rory > shlemenko.

TITS the troll. I never get tired clowning u

Every fucking time I mention this, you post the odds like it fucking means anything. The betting odds would definitely be alot closer if there was a rematch, since Shlemenko beat Mousasi the first time.

If you're ready for MMA lessons, I might have another spot available.

@Franklin U. trying to get to the computer every time someone disrespects Mousasi.

ReadyMagnificentHypsilophodon-max-1mb.gif

Every fucking time I mention this, you post the odds like it fucking means anything. The betting odds would definitely be alot closer if there was a rematch, since Shlemenko beat Mousasi the first time.

If you're ready for MMA lessons, I might have another spot available.
You obviously have no clue. Mousasi beat schlemenko but not the way he was supposed to ONLY because of what happened 40 seconds in.... pretty significant you tool- and the only time mousasi took any facial damage in 18 + years as a professional. The guy is 35 - amazing.
The line WOULD be the same just like the Hall fluke ( and mousasi came back AS A BIGGER FAVORITE in re match)- u dumb shit ).

You couldnt teach me anything about anything pertaining to mma ..... and especially gambling.

You obviously have no clue. Mousasi beat schlemenko but not the way he was supposed to ONLY because of what happened 40 seconds in.... pretty significant you tool- and the only time mousasi took any facial damage in 18 + years as a professional. The guy is 35 - amazing.
The line WOULD be the same just like the Hall fluke ( and mousasi came back AS A BIGGER FAVORITE in re match)- u dumb shit ).

You couldnt teach me anything about anything pertaining to mma ..... and especially gambling.

What did Gegard Mousasi ever do to you ?

Or - is there something about him that would make you give so over the top lies about some of his fights ?

I'm being genuine. There are a few mousasi haters but I really dont get it ( if he had the fight style or personality that would obviously attract then perfectly understood.... then I would just ignore)

What did Gegard Mousasi ever do to you ?

Or - is there something about him that would make you give so over the top lies about some of his fights ?

I'm being genuine. There are a few mousasi haters but I really dont get it ( if he had the fight style or personality that would obviously attract then perfectly understood.... then I would just ignore)

What lies?
I don't really have anything against Mousasi, I just think his fight with Shlemenko was a robbery, and his Bellator fights were mostly duds.

What lies?
I don't really have anything against Mousasi, I just think his fight with Shlemenko was a robbery, and his Bellator fights were mostly duds.
Shlemenko " beat the piss" out of mousasi ????
LISTEN- if you want to come on say " well, it's my opinion on the DAMAGE OF THE ONE PUNCH ALONE", Shlemenko shouldve won . Of course , I dont agree but I would just simply ignore.

Round 1- shlemenko catches mousasi with a punch 40 seconds in( which breaks his orbital as gegards eye is immediately closed). Gegard drags shlemenko down and beats him upside the head and face for most of round.
The round is already 10-9 mousasi and nobody knows the guys eye socket is cracked.

Round 2 - shlemenko pretty much wastes a half around throwing spinning shit that misses completely or grazes the body of mousasi. Mousasi drags him down( zero depth perception) ....its a different fight ( duh) and proceeds to beat shlemenko upside the head and face on second half of round. 10-9 mousasi

3rd round - mousasi has 2 rounds in ( at least he hopes and it's obvious he can't continue too much more .the guy is human). He concedes third round.

So yeah- no offense- but to call the fight the way u call it is just pure silliness.

Back