News Shlemenko is fighting Rafael Carvalho next

probably not. Shlemenko left Bellator in 2018.
Yeah i know but since Rafael is in Bellator (or was he cut already?) it is an option. Part of me hopes he comes back to Bellator for one last ride.

Yeah i know but since Rafael is in Bellator (or was he cut already?) it is an option. Part of me hopes he comes back to Bellator for one last ride.
no way. he left Bellator on a very bad terms saying they was "trying to ruin his career for 4 years".
Carvalho was cut, brought back as a late replacement and now looks like cut again.

no way. he left Bellator on a very bad terms saying they was "trying to ruin his career for 4 years".
Carvalho was cut, brought back as a late replacement and now looks like cut again.
Oh well... Thank you!

Carvalho has never been that great of a fighter but i put the entire blame of that horrible fight on Larkin. If anything, Carvalho was the one moving forward trying to make it into a fight, while Larkin made it into a stalling match.
I dont think anyone will miss Carvalho but he would have been good for depth.

Umm idk 37 year old Storm vs Carvalho right now im leaning towards Carvalho. Honestly Raf is huge frame wise for MW and I think he’s probably the best fighter he’s ever been right now. Even though he lost to Larkin I thought he didn’t look bad. I don’t think he’s gotten worse the competition he’s faced has just gotten better. Either way this will be a good one and I’ll tune in.

Umm idk 37 year old Storm vs Carvalho right now im leaning towards Carvalho.
can't say i agree. almost 36 y o Shlemenko made David Branch tap inside 1 round. i think he still has enough left to be favorite agaings curent Carvalho.

can't say i agree. almost 36 y o Shlemenko made David Branch tap inside 1 round. i think he still has enough left to be favorite agaings curent Carvalho.
Storm is still a tank but Carvalho is very tough .. this is that Bellator MW title fight we should’ve had years ago lol

Storm is still a tank but Carvalho is very tough .. this is that Bellator MW title fight we should’ve had years ago lol

It would have been if the judges weren't paid to fix the scorecards for Mousasi.

Carvalho looked utterly dogshit against Larkin, should be an easy nights work.
Carvalho had a strange performance he was throwing down a bit but not much was behind it, no intent was there he was more or less flailing punches despite throwing combos / decent technique.

Umm idk 37 year old Storm vs Carvalho right now im leaning towards Carvalho. Honestly Raf is huge frame wise for MW and I think he’s probably the best fighter he’s ever been right now. Even though he lost to Larkin I thought he didn’t look bad. I don’t think he’s gotten worse the competition he’s faced has just gotten better. Either way this will be a good one and I’ll tune in.
No doubt in my mind Shlemenko would have beat the brakes off Carvalho if they fought in Bellator. He looked far more impressive against Mousasi than Carvalho did.

I have a hard time thinking that prime Carvalho would have been top 15 in the UFC. He was probably the most mediocre champ they’ve had at MW. His biggest wins are old washed up Manhoef 2x, Sakara, and went to a split decision with 2-3 Joe Schilling.

Back