Shishkin-Sierra Tops ShoBox Tripleheader on January 17

Everyone fought on those cards. Chris Byrd, Tua, seems like everyone. That was back about early to mid '90s. I think it was also TNF where the clown sucker punched the opponent in the ring after the fight. Butler. The guy who later killed Kellerman's brother?
James Butler, yeah that's the guy. He almost killed Richard Grant with a sucker punch too.

Starting now

Vazquez 15-2 vs O’quinn 13-0

Some C level guys in there.

That body shot was a beaut.

James Butler, yeah that's the guy. He almost killed Richard Grant with a sucker punch too.
And went on to actually hammer Max Kellerman’s brother to death......real pos that Butler.

Ergashev nearly split him in half!!

Shishkin is the most right handed right handed fighter I've ever seen

He sets up the right hand with a right hand

Salita brining all this old USSR guys to Detroit

And went on to actually hammer Max Kellerman’s brother to death......real pos that Butler.

Ergashev nearly split him in half!!
He was apparently trashing Sams apartment and Sam had the audacity to ask him to live like an adult

Win or lose, at leastT Sierra showed up o fight so this should go rounds.

Shishkin is borderline unwatchable

Ok i tap out.

See ya tomorrow

Sierra has to back up once in a while... he doesn’t have unlimited gas ffs. Why is he backing up? He’s exhausted broseph.

You know you're watching a dull fight when they show highlights of the last fight in the middle of it.

Sparring session is all this is.

Everyone fought on those cards. Chris Byrd, Tua, seems like everyone. That was back about early to mid '90s. I think it was also TNF where the clown sucker punched the opponent in the ring after the fight. Butler. The guy who later killed Kellerman's brother?

James “The Harlem Hammer” Butler after Richard “The Alien” Grant upset him...Butler was pretty highly ranked at the time. I remember it was an ESPN show benefiting the 9/11 fund but can’t remember what night it was on. The announcers really let him have it and Teddy went off!

Back