STRELKA / STREET BEEFS / Online Street Fight League megathread

Inverse

Ginger Belt
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
STRELKA Megathread

Strelka was started in the summer of 2011 in St. Petersburg. They are an organization that host fights across Russia. Only amateurs and semi-professionals are allowed to fight and after a careful analysis of the fighter's capabilities, Strelka will form pairs of approximately equal strength. Men of different ages and social groups participate in the battles, which gives the project a truly popular and democratic character.

There are some skilled match-ups but there are also people who seem to just fight out the crowd. Fights can be stand-up only or full MMA. Some fighters have fought multiple times with Strelka too.

If you find any gems on their channel post them here!

Most Viewed Recent Fights:

Published on 28 Jan 2019

Published on 20 Jan 2019 ( UFC LHW Johnny Walker in "Monster MMA's" corner)

Published on 13 Jan 2019

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TRONMMArts/

Mick's Channel Index
Last Updated 4/19/2021

Backyard MMA/Boxing/Kickboxing Leagues

Bareknuckle Promotions

Dive Fight Shows
  • Rough n' Rowdy
    est. 2012; 200 videos; 253k subscribers; 80.4m views
  • Bully Beatdown
    est. 2009 (MTV show); 199 videos; N/A subscribers; 1.42m views

Last edited by a moderator:
But this is formalized competition. You may as well put this in the Worldwide MMA subforum.

It is but because of its format of being non-professionals and them hosting their events in urban streets etc. I'm gonna keep it here for now.

STRELKA Megathread

Strelka was started in the summer of 2011 in St. Petersburg. They are an organization that host fights across Russia. Only amateurs and semi-professionals are allowed to fight and after a careful analysis of the fighter's capabilities, Strelka will form pairs of approximately equal strength. Men of different ages and social groups participate in the battles, which gives the project a truly popular and democratic character.

There are some skilled match-ups but there are also people who seem to just fight out the crowd. Fights can be stand-up only or full MMA. Some fighters have fought multiple times with Strelka too.

Published on 28 Jan 2019

Published on 13 Jan 2019

YouTube Channel:

Where is the Russian Navy Seal vs tough Russian street guy? Hol up I'll get it.

STRELKA Megathread

Published on 28 Jan 2019

Published on 13 Jan 2019

YouTube Channel:

@Inverse you God you, how could you not
Damn, right on the chin.
Laid dude D.O.W.N , was good scrap 4 sure

Is that Jonhny Walker in the 2nd video ..Black panther vs rugby player

this is a classic KO
Sure was bruv. Laid dude flat on the sand just like a starfish with that blazing Russian Navy Seal of a right hand

this low level stuff, is a guarantee of catching hepatitis and AIDS. Very bad idea.

Get this shit out of here. Those pussies are wearing gloves. Not in this Sub Forum homie, go back to Mod School. <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Anybody watch Strelka Street Fight Championship?

I have to admit I'm embarrassed I didn't think of this idea first. A fight league geared towards YouTube views and monetization. Very little investment capital required. No red tape with sanctioning bodies. Channel is 7 years old.

These fighters were surprisingly more solid in the fundamentals than I expected. I really appreciate the laid back ref. A lot of boxing and kickboxing refs could learn from his hands off approach, and the laxity they've adopted here towards tie-ups in the clinch.

I posted this one because I noticed Johnny Walker casually walking around in the crowd. At one point he gets up really close behind one corner where the two are tied up, and is filming with his phone in one hand while covering his nuts with the other.

I also really appreciate the source quality of the video. The raw file was obviously shot with respectable equipment, and properly compressed to 1080p@50fps. It's amazing how much video quality contributes to the pleasure of watching a fight like this. I'm used to garbage, grainy video for these YouTube brawlers with undersaturated color and weak framerates. Somebody is showing their product some real love. You can see how far the production value has come since they started the channel:

*Edit* I was digging through deleted threads looking for a great old fight for the trained vs. untrained fighters thread, one that probably got lost due to a mass delete triggered for a banned spam user, @Inverse, when I noticed you had this old Strelka thread predating my own. I merged it, and pasted my online street league index into your OP.

Last edited:
I'd be throwing teeps and kicking sand in people's faces like woah

I'm impressed it looks like they had some training

Saw a couple of these on my feed and took a gander. How embarrassing is this for the whitey?

The mechanics of a punch was totally alien to him, fascinating.

I watched some more video from this event. My Lord their ring girls are wayyyy hotter than those in the ufc!!

Buff guy with zero boxing skill vs spare tire with minimum boxing skill. Pass.

Back