SHFT Pro Wrestling Discussion 176: Zack Gowen Could Do A Better Figure Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
The goth vampire team from NXT?

I just caught up on Raw. It was pretty good with the caveat that I fast-forwarded through the Kathy Lee segment (why was that on there?) and the breast cancer woman, and was out of the room during Brie's match.

Ambrose sidling up to Rollins in the crowd was awesome. I found that funnier than the hot dog cart (which I also liked). Also liked Ambrose dropping Cena at the end. It reminded me of one of HHH's face runs where he told Edge, "I'm a lot of things, but a 'good guy' ain't one of 'em." Ambrose may be a face, but they shouldn't make him a "good guy."

I liked the six-man tag a lot.

Miz and Mizdow (mostly Mizdow) were funny with Kane, especially taking the fruit basket back.

AJ walking out on Emma was kind of weird and fell flat considering Ambrose had basically just done that to Cena.

The Rock was great. As I've said before, I was never a Rocky fan, but I appreciate him more and more and always enjoy when he comes back. His 5 Boroughs promo was good, and his promo on Lana was really good too. I still like Rusev.

The Bo/Henry stuff was also fun.

Does it make me a perfert for trying to look up Kathie Lee and Hoda's skirts?
Lana and Rusev got the Rock rub.

Ohhh I forgot. Still number 1 bitches.

I just caught up on Raw. It was pretty good with the caveat that I fast-forwarded through the Kathy Lee segment (why was that on there?) and the breast cancer woman, and was out of the room during Brie's match.

What about the 'Horswoggle is an Aligator' match? That bombed comically badly with the crowd. I can't imagine the thought process that would be required to decide to continue on with that whole idea, and yet I have no doubt that it will be a running thing for a few more weeks.

Also, neat to start the show with a match full of guys who just do their jobs really well. The Ziggler/Usos vs Cesaro/Dusts match was full of neat spots and really enjoyable. The three person kick was very well executed.

I personally had a moment of uncertainty when Swagger came out and was going to be involved in one of the Total Diva's storylines. On one hand, I want to watch Swagger (and, in theory, Natalya), but on the other, I expect this to be filled with things I don't care about in the least...

tumblr_n94bi9XQFM1sdqajoo1_400.gif

They should make a Harlem Heat pink shirt for this month. "Cancer, we Komen for YOU, *****!"

What about the 'Horswoggle is an Aligator' match? That bombed comically badly with the crowd. I can't imagine the thought process that would be required to decide to continue on with that whole idea, and yet I have no doubt that it will be a running thing for a few more weeks.

Also, neat to start the show with a match full of guys who just do their jobs really well. The Ziggler/Usos vs Cesaro/Dusts match was full of neat spots and really enjoyable. The three person kick was very well executed.

I personally had a moment of uncertainty when Swagger came out and was going to be involved in one of the Total Diva's storylines. On one hand, I want to watch Swagger (and, in theory, Natalya), but on the other, I expect this to be filled with things I don't care about in the least...

I like the gimmick stuff. The Gator roll fucking rocks, as well as Layla low riding jeans that show her ass crack. A 3 hour show needs that kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back