Sheymon da silva moraes joins wsof

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
World Series of Fighting ha firmado a Sheymon Moraes (6-0) #WSOF #MMA #WSOFLatino @MMAWorldSeries @WSOFLatino pic.twitter.com/Mt0KUc3sR3
@resumenmma

135 pounder 6-0 minatauro nogueira product

Nice pick-up for WSOF. Meanwhile, Bellator continues to baffle me with their awful standards of who is worthy for Bellator and who isn't.

Great signing, Sheymon is one of the top BW prospects.

Good signing. Sheymon is going to be bringing the KO's to BW.

rumor going around Sheymon vs Tyson Nam could be happening on a WSOF card. I like that fight.

I will go crazy if Sheymon fights Marlon. Two best strikers at BW in the world.

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...acional-sheymon-moraes-acerta-com-o-wsof.html

Through Translate:

Invicta promise of national MMA, Sheymon Moraes sees with WSOF
Beast of muay thai, bantamweight 23 years is expected to debut in September. He was champion of GP ***** Bitetti Combat and has six victories cartel.

Considered one of the promises of the Team Nogueira MMA and Brazilian generally Sheymon Moraes closed its way to the World Series of Fighting. The bantamweight 23-year hit on Thursday the final details with the event, they fight with Bellator for second place in the market, behind leader UFC. The premiere is scheduled for September Sheymon. The information was compiled by the Combate.com and confirmed by the executive vice president and matchmaker WSOF, Ali Abdelaziz.

The manager said it is working to rectify the work visa fighter and do not want to put it right into a title shot against the current champion of the division, Marlon Moraes. The duel between the two would be a clash of beasts of muay thai. According to Ali, an opponent who is being considered for Sheymon is the American Tyson Nam:

- I do not know. Maybe he faces Tyson Nam or someone of that level. He is not yet ready to fight for the belt. Have to win his first space, as well as Marlon did. Marlon won four fights before a title shot.

Sheymon Moraes has six career fights and won all four of them by knockout or technical knockout and the other two by judges' decision. In 2012, he became champion of GP Roosters (up to 61kg) of Bitetti Combat to knock Pedro Alvarez and Pedro Nobre the same night. Sheymon was little more than a year without a fight due to a serious injury to his right knee, but recovered and returned to active duty with a knockout on Felipe Alves in Nitrix CF 20 in April.

Back