Shevchenko's Answer to Interviewer About if Murphy Was Her Toughest Opponent

I like how it's the champ's fault that she has no competition. Yeah, she sucks.

<{nope}>

Are you guys mentally challenged?

She beat Holm, Pena, JJ, Andrade, and took P4P Queen Nunes to 2 decisions...some say she could have won 1 of those fights.

What division would be tougher? 135 where Holm keeps getting title shots? 115 where she beat Andrade and Rose would have very little, if any, chance against her?
Val beats everyone at 135 except Nunes.
She never beat Holly as champion. It's called thinking, retard. See? I can insult too :D

It's the state of women's MMA. She's leagues ahead of everyone, it seems. Can't blame her. That means she trains with mostly men at her size or bigger to prepare because females that size who are skilled enough to prepare her don't exist.
That's why it's a weak division. Autistic boy lol.

She beat Joanna and Nunez daughter nobody touches her
Both were undersized in a bigger weight class that favored her. They are good wins though. They'd be even better wins at 115 where both fighters are more accustomed.

125 isn't that weak, in fact it's full of prospects ..... problem is the matchmaker keeps recycling the same old faces at the top of the division instead of throwing some of the young blood in with the vets. Eye vs Maia, why, what was the point?

That's why it's a weak division. Autistic boy lol.

lol. My only point is I don’t blame her for that. She’s still skilled and puts in the work. That’s all

Both were undersized in a bigger weight class that favored her. They are good wins though. They'd be even better wins at 115 where both fighters are more accustomed.

Since you don't seem to comprehend how to debate I'll just leave you with this.

Amanda (who is way bigger than Val) has crushed 145er Cyborg, Holly, and Ronda just to name a few. Yet Val hung tough with her and took her to a split decision. If you think Val is winning soley based on size you clearly have something wrong with your medulla oblongata. Look at Val's last fight. Lauren looked bigger than Val. Jessica Eye is bigger than Val.

Like all dominant champions before her...her place isnt guaranteed someone .. somewhere...right now is working towards being at her level and to beat her...thats how this sport grows and changes... she has it good now and it means good things are coming in the future too as some girl/young woman is being inspired by Valentina's greatness and is starting there own path..

She should be only celebrated Valentina ...those who are hating dont understand what she represents for herself and the sport

Surely her toughest opponent is the woman who beat her twice. Seems like a pretty stupid question from the interviewer but she handled it fairly well.

Agree... Shev was polite and honest.

And really.. If Lauren Murphy was asked if she is the toughest, bestest, most well-rounded fighter Shev has ever faced? She would probably state that she is not... Murph is confident by not deluded.

Look at Val's last fight. Lauren looked bigger than Val. Jessica Eye is bigger than Val.
And yet both would struggle to string wins together in the regionals, I am certain. Val is certainly skilled and she does have elite wins. As champion at FLW though her competition is subpar. Also, don't be insulting when I haven't even done anything to you. If you don't like the opinion of someone on a forum, simply ignore me.

Back