Stephie Haynes
BloodyElbow.com 47-48 Shevchenko
Phil Santos
MMABrasil.com.br 47-48 Shevchenko
Jed Meshew
MMAFighting.com 46-49 Shevchenko
http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/8400/Amanda-Nunes-vs-Valentina-Shevchenko

dont think anyone will care abou this point scoring contest

The first fight was mediocre and the second was shit.
No thanks why would anyone care about this.

-"Shev won the second fight she deserve a rematch"
-Fuck off

It's probably one of the only compelling matchups in WMMA right now, but I can't see Nunes wanting that fight. Why would she? She has already won twice and they were incredibly close fights. Very high risk, low reward for Nunes

It’s really one of the only logical fights left for Nunes since she’s basically cleaned out the divisions. First fight was close and I felt Shev one the second one.

Not exactly the most exciting fights though. Right now though these are the two best females out so the fight makes sense...I’m just not sure Dana would want to risk another dull fight and the very likely possibility that Nunes takes a loss.

I see no incentive for Nunes to grant a third fight to someone she is 2-0 over. Lord knows the UFC won’t shell out money to make it happen.

I really didn't care for the 2nd fight, I felt both were trying to win on points more than anything... Just couldn't enjoy it.
Winning by points is how the majority of fights end, right?

Winning by points is how the majority of fights end, right?
Sure if you failed to finish your opponent. These two weren't even trying to hurt one another. You want to watch a 3rd match between them, good for you you just might get your wish.

Even if Valentina wins she will be 1-2 against Nunes so what is the point of the trilogy ?

I can't believe anyone would want to see this for the 3rd time, the first 2 were bad enough.

0-2 against Amanda in fights that were not pleasing to watch. I’m not sure about this one.
Shevchenko is a monster but we’ve kind of seen this twice already.

3rd is NEEDED.

They are both hairy beasts ready to mate I mean fight.

I like both of them so it's tough to pick a winner but Schevchenko is seeking revenge on the 3rd and winning it by a mile.

Sure if you failed to finish your opponent. These two weren't even trying to hurt one another. You want to watch a 3rd match between them, good for you you just might get your wish.
anything is better than Ngannou/Lewis and those are 2 of the heaviest hitters in the world. so, i'm cool with it if this is the best matchup available

Valentina actually has some really good challengers right now, her vs Andrade or even Lauren Murphy would be fights I'd like to see. But if her and Nunes keep beating everyone else, a hyped rematch seems inevitable.

Murphy?! Hahahaha.

Even if Valentina wins she will be 1-2 against Nunes so what is the point of the trilogy ?
Champ Champ shit..
First 2 fights were at Bantamweight, this one should be at Featherweight.

Thought Val won the 2nd but should have pressed the action more to secure. Would be a fun 3rd match but also interested in Zang if she continues to hold ground and then move up.

Both fights were super close and the argument is there Shev would have won the 1st fight if it was 5 rounds.
One of the few WMMA fights that I'd be excited to watch.
Bring it.

Shev should have been given a DQ victory when Nunes refused to show up for their second scheduled fight due to being scared shitless.

Nunes has no reason to take a third fight.

You should try watching the fights.

I did

nunes beat her ass clearly in the first fight, and the second is a boring “chess match” with a debatable decision that nunes officialy won

Back