Shevchenko is slowly becoming irrelevant

Ts is hitting the meth out of broken light bulbs again

She’s the most dominant fighter in the UFC bro. She’s cleaned out her whole division with ease you h8er. P4p the most all around skilled fighter as well.

There's like five fighters in her entire division, and she's the only exciting one.

Every other fight of that division is barely worthy of the PPV prelims on ESPN, or the first or second fight of a fight night main card, if that.

Dominant Champ = irrelevant? I really think you should just stick to watching regional events only for a while, and consider not posting too please.

She is a good fighter no doubt, cool character etc... But the only non-can fighter in her division is herself. Weili is fighting Joanna which is a good challenge for her and everyone tunes in, Nunes fought nearly every former champion, that was a good challenge for her. Looking at Shevchenko's last fights and her potential future fights, it is so fucking lame. She even said that she will fight with Jojo, Maia or Modafferi in the future, these girls are not championship level fighters, just look at Reyes, he just fought for the LHW title with his undefeated score.
She has become very irrevelant in my eyes, i don't feel interested in her fights.

She already beat Joanna. Already fought Nunes twice. Who else is there in any division? The Joanna fight showed she is on another level than anyone else at strawweight. And bantamweight is just as weak as flyweight.

She will have a dominant reign, which is good for her. She is likable and a hell of a fighter.

Eventually the division will catch up. That weightclass is right smack in the middle of the bell curve for females in athletic form, the talent will come.

There's like five fighters in her entire division, and she's the only exciting one.

Every other fight of that division is barely worthy of the PPV prelims on ESPN, or the first or second fight of a fight night main card, if that.
You sound like a hater, Valentina is not only a p4p great but the scariest fighter in combat sports. Her skill level is so far above the rest of her division it’s scary, just look what happened to Jessica Eye. She’s already nearly cleared out the whole division outside of the Lauren Murphy vs Roxanne winner.

She's a hottie

07c330c1f958bcb380aac48e7a459b59.jpg
She’s definitely got a thick/solid/tight bod.

The girl she fought is below UFC 1 level, WMMA is never gonna evolve other than 2-3 well rounded chicks who dominate E-level fitness cardio kickboxing moms.
Male divisions were arse to, the ufcs LW division was horrendous once upon a time.

Funny how the most unloved division became the deepest, not saying womens divs are going to reach the same heights but over time it will improve.

You sound like a hater, Valentina is not only a p4p great but the scariest fighter in combat sports. Her skill level is so far above the rest of her division it’s scary, just look what happened to Jessica Eye. She’s already nearly cleared out the whole division outside of the Lauren Murphy vs Roxanne winner.

No, I consider Valentina the P4P best female MMA fighter ever.

Its just frustrating to watch her dominate every fight she's had at 125 with no difficulty whatsoever. I want her to have challenges to solidify her legacy as a P4P great, rather than be remembered as 'a great white shark in a kiddie pool weightclass.'

She's a monster and arguably more skilled than Nunes. I really want to see them go again.

Nunes is the greatest female fighter of all time until Shev beats her or she loses without re-winning a rematch

No, I consider Valentina the P4P best female MMA fighter ever.

Its just frustrating to watch her dominate every fight she's had at 125 with no difficulty whatsoever. I want her to have challenges to solidify her legacy as a P4P great, rather than be remembered as 'a great white shark in a kiddie pool weightclass.'
How disrespectful, she has beaten all the legit number 1 contenders in her division so far. You’re clearly a troll and I will not engage with you any further, have a good day.

I'm here for the pics of that old old photoshoot where she looked very good

Only 2 but left not disappointed

How disrespectful, she has beaten all the legit number 1 contenders in her division so far.
<LikeReally5>
...in a division thats as shallow as a kiddie pool.

You’re clearly a troll and I will not engage with you any further, have a good day.

Tell me ONE fighter at 125 that is a potential challenge for Valentina.

Just one fighter that holds a chance of beating her.

She is an assassin. One of the only WMMA fighters who would actually be able to translate to a male body and showcase their true prowess.

Unlike Ronda(who was ahead of her time by WMMA grappling standards), she is actually truly ahead of her time as a MMArtist.

She’s more elitely(that’s my word I made up, don’t use my shits) well rounded then probly 90% of the entire roster male or female, plus she’s able to compartmentalize like a boss mod-action in a fight and has the killer instinct of a Golden poison dart frog.
If anyone tries to ignore her savage mentally, they are simply simpletons and likely severely insecure about some personal shit, which I’m sure i could reverse back to their childhood in no time at all. She is one of only about 5 or 6 women who could translate into a mans body and immediately be a top contender or poss champ.

If one doesn’t like at least watching her fight out of all the women, and then turn around and call themselves an educated fan and not just a casual, then they shouldeth shutta the fuq up forever about anything. Cause they’re clearly biased dingle-nuts <——- (merriam-webster told me that needs a hyphen).

I don't get what's so bad about this narrative. Did they say similar things when Silva, GSP, and Prime Jones were dominating the respective divisions?

And she is isn't the only UFC champ dominating her division...

After Usman beats Masvidal he will has successfully cleared out Welterweight.
If Khabib beats Ferguson, Gatheje is all he has left.
Amanda Nunes has dispatched her last real stand out contender GDR

This is how MMA works. It's only a matter of time before dominant champion emerges and eventually even they get dethroned

ALSO Tatiana Surez would WRECK Valentina if they ever faced
Difference is, there was never really any talent in her division to begin with

<LikeReally5>
...in a division thats as shallow as a kiddie pool.

Tell me ONE fighter at 125 that is a potential challenge for Valentina.

Just one fighter that holds a chance of beating her.
Joanne Calderwood or Sijara Eubanks (if she moves back down) are both nightmare matchups. Roxanne could also expose her grappling.

Back